OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Really was all good just a year ago when they had that torrid start, now they're 10 points back from 1st place after their 3rd L of the season (had 4 L's all of last season) and are gonna be on their 3rd manager since June...

Screenshot_20231114_092728_Chrome.jpg

oooo-ooowee.gif

Thoughts and prayers to that New Caledonia GK...

Back in the day you had to be exceptional to get a boot deal.

The modern game is a joke and a money grab

Man i hate to agree with this because Rash seems like a good dude. But seems like nike picked him to be "next" put too much money behind him and now they are just running with it. Like fam...you have Erling Haaland give him a phantom GX colorway. Look what Lautaro is doing at Inter this year...coming off a world cup win. Osimhen is a nike guy too dude took Napoli to the title last year.

Do a capsule for any one of those players. They are all outpeforming and have won more trophies then Rash.

Gotta go with Hurrikane because of his all-around excellence up top, elite finishing and playmaking, but you really can't go wrong with any of these guys right now

Obviously since Chelsea signs everyone they may grab Osimhen but I really thought Nkunku was going to be the player to put them over the top. With the amount of chances Jackson has squandered if that was Nkunku in those positions i can't help but think he bags way more goals.

I hope he comes back and can stay healthy. Not a chelsea fan but i like his game.
bruh i loveeee nkunku hes so fire

I don't know what went on in the Bundesliga last season but the fact that Kane (17 goals), and soon Guirassy (15 goals), are already speeding past last season's top goals scored is wild.

497eabaa5382d3b76b0af9c529d52807.png

Back
Top Bottom