OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ben White uses a tanning bed?

Screenshot_20240119-170944_Chrome~2.jpg

Ben White uses a tanning bed?

Screenshot_20240119-170944_Chrome~2.jpg
You just noticed? Man's got that orange tan all year long. At points he's been so orange you can always spot where he is on the pitch just because his face being so orange stands out.
I assumed he was from the Newcastle area because of that :lol: But he's from Poole, which is hours away from the home of the US equivalent of Guidos.

You just noticed? Man's got that orange tan all year long. At points he's been so orange you can always spot where he is on the pitch just because his face being so orange stands out.
I assumed he was from the Newcastle area because of that :lol: But he's from Poole, which is hours away from the home of the US equivalent of Guidos.
You remind me of that Jersey Shore knockoff they had for the UK, Geordie Shore :lol:

Had people in Newcastle as the cast who were living that GTL **** like gospel :rofl:

The texas decision looks political to me. American businessmen pushing the narrative that red states are better than blue states. Youll see the “ Texas beats out New York for World Cup final” or “ FIFA ditches New York for Texas”

Out of curiosity, how much money do you reckon you gamble on Fifa Points?
I said gamble because that’s what it is. Hence why Fifa Points are banned in Belgium due to being ruled as unregulated gambling.

I have around 5m total transfer profit and currently 2.9m coins. With one exception, all my best pulls have been untradeable.
That exception was a 600k Spanish icon in the first month, which gave me a huge investment advantage early on.
I think I’d have to spend at least $1k to have a squad like yours

For me, my transfer profit comes largely from In-Forms and dynamic cards. A huge moneymaker though has been predicting low rated cheap players who’d be popular for future Evolutions. Like gold non-rare Embolo for example, who made me loads of coins by jumping to 8-10k after a recent evolution. To get that much transfer profit requires lots of time and effort though. Constantly thinking ahead, monitoring prices and trends/the meta, spend time researching who’s price could shoot up with a future Evo, …
Tbh that payoff from successful investments is really fun, often more so than the gameplay.

Currently I’ve stocked up on low rated cheap cards with Anticipate playstyle and other very desired playstyles like trivela.
Or cards like silver and IF Bisseck, a fast 6’5 CB from Inter. I’m 99% sure he will be a good moneymaker.
IMG_5714.png

My squads: (all change to 4321 in-game)
Spurs squad:
IMG_5715.png

My Power Shot+ squad for making people rage:
IMG_5716.png

My sort of best squad. I’ve been too busy doing evolutions and objectives to settle on a best possible squad with what I have but I think this Nedved evo squad is the peak.
I couldn’t believe packing Hamm, a power shot+ dream card. Then the sad realization came that I missed out on 3 million because of course she’s untradeable.
IMG_5717.png

Last edited:
Also, Power Shot+ is easily my favorite gameplay aspect on this Fifa, especially now that I can have a competitive squad with 4 power shot+ players with 90+ base shot power.
Those 4 being Evo Nedved, Fire Sterling and Hamm in the attack, accompanied by Thunderstruck Ballack in midfield.
I can’t count how many absurdly undeserved goals I’ve scored from miles away.
Especially with 87 Boniface, who has power shot+ and base 99 shot power.

Last week a friend ragequit in a friendly against my power shot+ squad because I fired off a power shot with Boniface from slightly past the halfway line and got a corner out of it. I was about to lose the ball so I just blasted it straight to goal. His goalie (Kobel) parried it instead of catching, and it went out for a corner. Then I scored a bicycle kicked goal with Boniface from that corner.

He quit immediately and just said **** this let’s get on Call of Duty :lol:

All goalies seem to rarely ever catch a power shot+ shot but from damn near the halfway line had me bursting out laughing at the absurdity. Damn near had me in tears when I scored a bicycle off that. Bicycle kicks in this game feel more consistent than headers for me, and everyone can do it. Even defenders regularly blast them in.

I know Trivela is straight up broken but it isn’t as satisfying imo. With players like Boniface and Ballack, you become a goal threat from 40m away. I’ve had at least 2 occasions where the xG rating on Boniface’s power shot+ goals has been a straight 0.00, which shows how absurd it is.
Trivelas are so busted they can go in from miles away too but they lack that power and dopamine hit of the ball blasting the next at over 130km/s.
Boniface with his base 99 shot power hits power shots with up to 137km/h speeds, which just looks and feels incredible.
Players like Fire Sterling get 99 shot power from a chemstyle but it just isn’t the same.
I’ve only seen him reach 130km/h speeds, and usually his shots are around 125 km/h despite supposedly having the same shot power as Boniface, and waaay better longshot base stats than Boniface’s measly 80.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, how much money do you reckon you gamble on Fifa Points?
I said gamble because that’s what it is. Hence why Fifa Points are banned in Belgium due to being ruled as unregulated gambling.

I have around 5m total transfer profit and currently 2.9m coins. With one exception, all my best pulls have been untradeable.
That exception was a 600k Spanish icon in the first month, which gave me a huge investment advantage early on.
I think I’d have to spend at least $1k to have a squad like yours

For me, my transfer profit comes largely from In-Forms and dynamic cards. A huge moneymaker though has been predicting low rated cheap players who’d be popular for future Evolutions. Like gold non-rare Embolo for example, who made me loads of coins by jumping to 8-10k after a recent evolution. To get that much transfer profit requires lots of time and effort though. Constantly thinking ahead, monitoring prices and trends/the meta, spend time researching who’s price could shoot up with a future Evo, …
Tbh that payoff from successful investments is really fun, often more so than the gameplay.

Currently I’ve stocked up on low rated cheap cards with Anticipate playstyle and other very desired playstyles like trivela.
Or cards like silver and IF Bisseck, a fast 6’5 CB from Inter. I’m 99% sure he will be a good moneymaker.
IMG_5714.png

My squads: (all change to 4321 in-game)
Spurs squad:
IMG_5715.png

My Power Shot+ squad for making people rage:
IMG_5716.png

My sort of best squad. I’ve been too busy doing evolutions and objectives to settle on a best possible squad with what I have but I think this Nedved evo squad is the peak.
I couldn’t believe packing Hamm, a power shot+ dream card. Then the sad realization came that I missed out on 3 million because of course she’s untradeable.
IMG_5717.png
Maybe 100 per month. Depends if i like the promo. Didnt put no mula last month becuase wasnt a fan of the promo. So did 100 yesterday. Waited to see if any other packs would drop so i use rest of the points. Needed to replace base ramires… and the fut Gods said here you go. No more spending for the rest of the year. I dont need anyone else. I reached endgame lol
IMG_2114.jpeg

IMG_2117.jpeg

How on earth did Onana go from winning trophies in Serie A and getting to the CL final, to being this shockingly bad?
Is it just the United curse?

What a start from Leipzig, so close to a goal against Leverkusen
Edit: And there's the goal, 7 minutes in by Xavi Simons. Beautiful goal too.

Back
Top Bottom