OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
System is rigged.

Not one person told Boehly English people can’t manage? :lol: :smh:

Watch Lampard get the job after going on a small run. :smh:

:lol:

I think this is about changing vibes for better

Lampard knows how to deal with fans and media so Chelsea board members will be able to focus on important tasks like finding the right manager, main sponsors and stadium project before the summer begins

I felt like Everton wasted money on transfers to just fill out the missing spots instead of finding prosper replacements

I am sure Lampard will get the job from a different club after this season. He just needs a club that has strategy or identify when it comes to transfers and building squads

Doesn’t that seem dumb when he struggled to command respect at Bayern?

Chelsea's co-sporting director Stewart and technical director Vivell worked with Nagelsmann before. According to unreliable sources, the co-owner Eghbali is an admirer of Nagelsmann. Abramovich tried to get Nagelsmann before the club hired Tuchel

The club kept saying they will stick with Potter no matter what until they sacked him after Bayern replaced Nagelsmann with Tuchel

If we're being honest, Tuchel didn't command much respect at PSG. I would give him the benefit. Different team, different experiences

what? neymar and mbappe both had nothing but good things to say about him when he was there. he was the only coach in this recent era that was able to get all those egos under control and playing as a team to get them to the CL final. the only issue they had was him subbing out mbappe that one time and getting into an argument

Neymar on Tuchel… “Thomas Tuchel? I would give my life on the pitch for him. He is a truly brilliant man." 3:36 PM · May 21, 2022.

:lol:

I think this is about changing vibes for better

Lampard knows how to deal with fans and media so Chelsea board members will be able to focus on important tasks like finding the right manager, main sponsors and stadium project before the summer begins

I felt like Everton wasted money on transfers to just fill out the missing spots instead of finding prosper replacements

Vibes?

But what about winning?

Vibes?

But what about winning?

Oh, we are gonna win :smile:

You know Chelsea. They will make the impossible possible

heiitse-cfc.gif

Back
Top Bottom