OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Packed gullit last night and made him reds and packed ramires today. Pack luck insane this year
IMG_1585.jpeg
Honestly I'd be very careful with that habit... There's a good reason my country banned the purchase of Fifa points. It was deemed as unregulated gambling and I fully agree.
Buying Fifa points sounds fairly harmless on paper but I think it's a very sneaky but clear gateway to gambling addiction.
To be clear, I have no issue with anyone choosing to buy Fifa points, but I hope you're very much aware of the fact that is is pretty much gambling and that you have a firm grip on spending limits.

Do you happen to know what was up with IF cards earlier this week/last weeknd? I'm addiction-prone so I never bought fifa points but I've always gotten slightly addicted to the market, investing, ...
I had loads of discard value IFs stacked up, and suddenly the lowest value of any IF shot up to around 47k? Even while there was a repeatable SBC that gave you an IF card.
I was selling my stock of discount value IFs (with 83+ ratings) at 50k a piece like hotcakes :lol:

Where tf is diaz, nunez, salah??

Trent can't be bailing man out in back to back games.

It took us two worldies for us to be in tbis game at home.

DOM Looking like another overpriced bundesliga flop

Bosa Bosa
Within the last 9 days, the pack luck was crazy even for someone like me.
I had saved up 90 packs through obj and SBC’s as seen here
IMG_5289.jpeg

Below is a collection of my best pulls from those 90 packs, including player SBC’s I was able to do due to duplicates

Everything is untradeable besides the subs bottom left, excluding the IF’s. The reserve are SBC players, as are Thunderstruck Ballack and De Jong.
This doesn’t include the many more IF’s I was able to get due to the repeatable IF SBC.
All from those 90 packs.
IMG_5299.jpeg

Seems like Milner pushed him far enough back that this should be a pen

What keeper is better than Allison in the world?

There are multiple. Now if we’re talking about keepers that are realistically attainable by Liverpool, I’d rather have Emi Martinez. That said, I know most will disagree with me on this so *flame suit on*

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom