OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Playing so many football players who can’t turn and make a simple pass week-after-week. Not surprising when we brought on Reguillon over AWB all of a sudden we looked better.

**** this guy Ten Hag.

One hell of a match from Joelinton. Yes he plays dirty on the pitch but he can ball. Easily my Man Of The Match.
McTominay might as well not have been on the pitch at all. Joelinton in particular relentlessly bullied McTominay into a complete non-factor

United haven’t won a game against a top 6 side in two years!?!?! Nah that’s can’t be right.
One hell of a match from Joelinton. Yes he plays dirty on the pitch but he can ball. Easily my Man Of The Match.
McTominay might as well not have been on the pitch at all. Joelinton in particular relentlessly bullied McTominay into a complete non-factor

Mc Sauce plays for badge with pashun! Doesn’t matter that a midfielder ends the game with 6 touches. He’s Yanited thru and thru!!

NBC commentators “Subs coming on to replace Rash and Martial as theyve contributed nothing to the game”. “Yes rightfully so”

Ouch.

Packed gullit last night and made him reds and packed ramires today. Pack luck insane this year
IMG_1585.jpeg

How much real money you spending bro? You have an end game squad in December.
Hmm every week. Lets just say its money i would spend out drinking on weeknds. But now just chill at home on weekdays and work weekends at a bar at night aka free dranks

I assume this is a parody reply? Because if not...yikes
It's hard to tell sometimes which comment is just joking around or delusional stanning
Joelinton bullied McTominay into a non-existent entity on the pitch yesterday but sure, McSauce has 3 goals compared to Joelinton's 1. Really checkmated him there.

Back
Top Bottom