OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Klopp who took Pool to a title after 30 years. Won a CL. Multiple CL finals.

Countless close 2nd places finishes in the EPL

All while competing with clubs who spend/spent 5x more money.

Tier 1 manager.
Nah blood. You wylin. He’s good, don’t get me wrong but in terms of all time. He’s a level below arsene and mou. Sorry. You can’t even include ucl in this convo. This strictly epl.. mans is third tier. Sorry.. countless 2nd? It was twice. Again y’all over reacting.

Nah blood. You wylin. He’s good, don’t get me wrong but in terms of all time. He’s a level below arsene and mou. Sorry. You can’t even include ucl in this convo. This strictly epl.. mans is third tier. Sorry.. countless 2nd? It was twice. Again y’all over reacting.
You realize the point total he achieved both of tbose 2nd places finishes neither Wenger nor SAF achieved in their winning seasons?

You realize the point total he achieved both of tbose 2nd places finishes neither Wenger nor SAF achieved in their winning seasons?
Mans said countless. It was twice. Also history books not gonna reflect how close they were.. all that matters is they came up short. Sorry

Way too much recency bias in here. Klopp is a world class manager but he’s third tier in terms of all time greats in prem. Sorry.

I get it.. y’all want this to be more than it is and deff haven’t been watching that long.

Tier 1.

If even had half the resources City, United, Chelsea, RM, and a now in debt Barça had he’d win all the time.

Mans said countless. It was twice. Also history books not gonna reflect how close they were.. all that matters is they came up short. Sorry

Way too much recency bias in here. Klopp is a world class manager but he’s third tier in terms of all time greats in prem. Sorry.

I get it.. y’all want this to be more than it is and deff haven’t been watching that long.
Trust me, he wishes he was competing against SAF and Wenger instead if these Pep teams

Ifs and but’s.. mans won ONE Covid cup. I’m sorry, It’s not enough. How many finals did he toss?

Mandem winning leagues with mid 80 points and think we competing at the same level.

*****. 3rd tier is disrespectful. Then again after him giving your team some of the most embarrassing thrashings I expect the hate.

Deep down you're glad your daddy Klopp gone.

Mandem winning leagues with mid 80 points and think we competing at the same level.

*****. 3rd tier is disrespectful. Then again after him giving your team some of the most embarrassing thrashings I expect the hate.

Deep down you're glad your daddy Klopp
That’s all that matters papa. Winning leagues. Miss me with your 2nd place points tally bull****.

You know you down bad for a manager when you gotta resort to stuff like this. Meanwhile rest of history judges on trophies.. you lot throwing this man in top tier managers cuz he pushed pep twice? Lmfaooooooooo

That’s all that matters papa. Winning leagues. Miss me with your 2nd place points tally bull****.

You know you down bad for a manager when you gotta resort to stuff like this. Meanwhile rest of history judges on trophies.. you lot throwing this man in top tier managers cuz he pushed pep twice? Lmfaooooooooo
It's the fact. You win a league with mid 80 points? While I gotta get 100 to win?

It's the fact. You win a league with mid 80 points? While I gotta get 100 to win?
again.. when you gotta stoop to this as an argument for a manager. You lot already loss…

Please put respeck on Arsene name… if we talking about over achieving ranieri > klopp

Back
Top Bottom