OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Man lost his head cause Liverpool received some praise and because people said it would make more sense for football for Mbappe to join pool. He mad cause no one mentioned United :lol:

some good finishing on display today, sucks for Jota.

that challenge was crazy tbh, Norgaard literally went in with a flying knee no card nothing.

The Ange honeymoon is over? Belgium Belgium @rck3sactown big j 33 big j 33 ?

Seen a lot of abuse thrown his way from fans today
For me it definitely isn't, though I think there's definitely very valid critiques that Ange needs to drastically improve.
Our defending on corners is utterly shambolic. I haven't looked up stats regarding goals conceded from corners but surely we have to be somewhere at the bottom. It's not like our players aren't tall or strong enough.
I think he's also far too rigid in his principles, with the main example of course being that disastrous Chelsea match where we let Jackson of all people score a hatty because we stuck to the very high line. Sometimes you just gotta park the bus, and to be fair he seems to be improving in that aspect.

Overall I enjoy the football we're playing though, even if the results don't go our way. In the months of torture under Conte when it went completely downhill, we were godawful to watch even when we won. It's a huge relief to see us playing exciting football again.
That being said, those main issues I mentioned earlier definitely need to improve. We're scoring a lot but also conceding goals left and right, which makes for very entertaining matches like today's against Wolves, but again one of the goals we conceded was a complete free header from a corner.

Man lost his head cause Liverpool received some praise and because people said it would make more sense for football for Mbappe to join pool. He mad cause no one mentioned United :lol:

They’re losing it.

They might need to start a United thread where they can safely interject their opinions in a deluded safe space.

Instead of ratting to the mods.

fluid hips fluid hips all day in here as a one man army
IMG_2308.jpeg

The Ange honeymoon is over? Belgium Belgium @rck3sactown big j 33 big j 33 ?

Seen a lot of abuse thrown his way from fans today
I was out hooping so I missed the game..

I was actually working so I didn't get to watch it, but I know a lot of the feeling from what I've read has been strict adherence to his system and his stubbornness is fun when we win but when we.. it's less cute and fun.

The salah average part will be regrettable for him.

All in all, just a good ole fashion sparring match on NT.

Been a minute since we had one this spicy.

Reason why Salah is disrespected is because Salah’s wasn’t born in England or Brazil.

Been his problem his whole life.

Salah has to look down the road at some bum like Marcus Rashford stealing all of his endorsements.

HOJLUND!

6th match in a row scoring in the league :pimp:

Served it up on a platter by the defender but great finish getting around the keeper

Back
Top Bottom