OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liverpool beat Barcelona, Bayern and Porto on their way to that final. They came back down from a deficit of 3 goals to beat Barcelona. Do you even watch football? That Same Tottenham squad beat a stack City squad to make it to the final.
Doesn't matter for non pool fans. It's what you did in the final that counts.

Same reason I don't expect non united fans to care about how united got to the 2009 and 2011 final. They lost in the final. That's what people care about and remember

Doesn't matter for non pool fans. It's what you did in the final that counts.

Same reason I don't expect non united fans to care about how united got to the 2009 and 2011 final. They lost in the final. That's what people care about and remember
We won in the final. What are you talking about???

FmKrD8IaYAA120_.jpg

I can’t believe what I’m reading in this thread today. They’re trying to minimize our champions league victory when they haven’t won it since 2008. It’s hilarious :rofl:
The trophy argument is so dumb.
Bayern should've never paid that much for Kane, mans hasn't even won a trophy. Just an average striker.

For someone to call Salah an average hyped up by biased Liverpool supporters and Egyptians is infinitely more absurd.

Bayern should've never paid that much for Kane, mans hasn't even won a trophy. Just an average striker.

For someone to call Salah an average hyped up by biased Liverpool supporters and Egyptians is infinitely more absurd.

You understand football. Some in this thread don’t apparently.

fluid hips fluid hips it counts the same whether you beat Tottenham or Real Madrid or Chelsea in a PK shootout where John Terry slipped and missed the clinching PK. You must’ve forgotten how United won its last one..

And Bayern is 8 points behind Leverkusen. You can take the man outta spurs but you can't take the spurs outta man.

Salah was pedestrian in Afcon before he got hurt. Not even the best player on the Egyptian team when I watched them play

We won the Champions League.

United hasn’t won since 2008. Maybe that explains why you don’t seem to understand how important it is.
My point exactly. Y'all won when it was an easy opponent. Like grown men playing against 5 year olds. You were more likely to win than lose.

Why couldn't y'all do it against Madrid? Yall had not one but two chances. Salah was talking about revenge in the second one but he was quiet as a church mouse

And Bayern is 8 points behind Leverkusen. You can take the man outta spurs but you can't take the spurs outta man.

Salah was pedestrian in Afcon before he got hurt. Not even the best player on the Egyptian team when I watched them play
When was the last time Leverkusen won anything? Does that make those players average bums?
Hypothetically, if they somehow end up without a trophy (which I don't see happening) does that suddenly turn those players into average farmers instead of a great squad that has consistently performed very well acroass the board?

Trophies are icing on a cake. They make the cake complete, but a bench warmer with trophy is just icing without the cake.

My point exactly. Y'all won when it was an easy opponent. Like grown men playing against 5 year olds. You were more likely to win than lose.

Why couldn't y'all do it against Madrid? Yall had not one but two chances. Salah was talking about revenge in the second one but he was quiet as a church mouse

What sport did you follow before you started watching this one a couple of years ago?

Maybe you should go back on focus on that…

United been garbage for more than 10 years.

Unlike some of y'all, I'm ready to admit that my team is trash due to a culture of mediocrity

Are you really expecting us to admit that when we’re top of the table? Are you really this dumb or have you had too much to drink today?

fluid hips fluid hips it counts the same whether you beat Tottenham or Real Madrid or Chelsea in a PK shootout where John Terry slipped and missed the clinching PK. You must’ve forgotten how United won its last one..
There's a difference between beating a stacked Chelsea team and beating a team with Harry Winks and Dele Alli :lol:

Back
Top Bottom