OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Davies hype is crazy to me. He was really good when they won the treble but he’s always injured, not the greatest defender and it not like he’s been racking up chances. Not sure why a team would break the bank for him.

I really don’t see the market for all this PSG gear but whatever Nike continue to go broke
I have been saying this too. Like nike and jordan pumping out some nice PSG stuff...but like i am not a fan of the club...so like im not buying any of it unless its on some super discount. But the jersey's the off-field gear, the shoes. A lot of great stuff...but who is buying it?

I have been saying this too. Like nike and jordan pumping out some nice PSG stuff...but like i am not a fan of the club...so like im not buying any of it unless its on some super discount. But the jersey's the off-field gear, the shoes. A lot of great stuff...but who is buying it?
Wonder how much money they’ll keep pumpin into PSG once Mbappe leaves

Oh you think being a fan of the club matters?

Look at this thread. “Brazil” fans are trying to buy France kits.

I guarantee half you MFers who make fun of PSG have a PSG kit in your closet post 2010.

Since about 2014, way before Mbappe I have seen the most random of people wear PSG stuff and they’re not football fans at all.

hes a global superstar
1710962337543.png

The PSG Qatar colorway collection from a few years back was pretty :pimp: :lol:

A lot of big names throughout the past few decades played for PSG at some point, so not sure how people are wondering what appeal PSG has to neutral fans. Before Mbappe and Neymar, you had Ronaldinho, Ibrahimovic, Beckham, Cavani, Thiago Silva, etc. My biased favorite was Pauleta

Last edited:
Yeah casuals rock the PSG gear heavy. It’s becoming the NY Yankees hat. Their international marketing and collabs have been on point this last decade.

Back
Top Bottom