OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1710908680898.png
This is facts. Zidane is a fraud, anyone in here could have won the CL multiple times with that Real Mierdad team. Trash manager who was an even worse player. Why can't he coach nowadays? He wants a sure thing. But y'all hype bad managers, look at Carlo, mans went from coaching great teams to coaching Everton where he was a nobody. Flo just wanted a puppet.

We gotta start reviewing ppls post before they submit them for public consumption man
Lot of talk for a club that's irrelevant and despite being pumped with money can't put a proper product on the field. Just as delusional as Arsenal fans. Barca is broke and can't survive without levers yet they still won the league in this new era for the club before Man U. Sit down

Lot of talk for a club that's irrelevant and despite being pumped with money can't put a proper product on the field. Just as delusional as Arsenal fans. Barca is broke and can't survive without levers yet they still won the league in this new era for the club before Man U. Sit down
So United’s performance is to blame for your dumb *** takes? .. got it

Why did you have a River Plate hoodie? :rofl:

I remember him saying he had a Boca one. The River one threw me off too :lol:

I was like “did I get them confused? I could have sworn it was Boca”

😂😂😂😂. I don't have an answer but it was my favorite hoodie next to my Boca Juniors hoodie.

You ever pull something like this with Benfica & Porto we are done :lol:

Back
Top Bottom