OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Fair enough I guess. Annoyed about that second goal that got chopped off think it was a soft foul to give but it is what it is.

Tough game against Brentford but that’s a perfect result for Arsenal to go top :pimp: let’s go

Not gonna put money on anything but I feel like Chelsea are gonna get something from Newcastle
Forest Brighton both to score
West ham over Burnley

He can't defend right? Let reece or walker put in a shift like that and the glazing would be unreal
Correct. He did get better after letting Ake cha cha slide on him, but I think the expectation for him defensively is in the sewer. It wasn’t a slaughter or anything but Doku was having his way, 11 successful dribbles, 4 key passes, end product wasn’t there though.

Great goal from Isak

Correct. He did get better after letting Ake cha cha slide on him, but I think the expectation for him defensively is in the sewer. It wasn’t a slaughter or anything but Doku was having his way, 11 successful dribbles, 4 key passes, end product wasn’t there though.

Great goal from Isak
Ake slid on both he and szoboszlai so let's not isolate it to trent. Anything can happen in a quick transition, not like they built up and ake slipped by both. An unplanned error from Allison.

And where did doku go after those dribbles? Towards the side line? The touch line? You show those talented dribblers down a side for a reason..

Ake slid on both he and szoboszlai so let's not isolate it to trent. Anything can happen in a quick transition, not like they built up and ake slipped by both. An unplanned error from Allison.

And where did doku go after those dribbles? Towards the side line? The touch line? You show those talented dribblers down a side for a reason..
Doku got quite a few balls into the box after getting past him they just got cleared by one of the center backs before a city player could get a touch on it

Sterling playing like who Chelsea thought they were getting last year now. Really happy for him to be back.

Doku got quite a few balls into the box after getting past him they just got cleared by one of the center backs before a city player could get a touch on it
That's like me saying trent, salah, etc got balls in the box but ake, dias, dealt with them.

Defending is done as a team.

Back
Top Bottom