And the fight ain't even start yet
Congrats to the entire sport of boxing

Especially Tyson Fury

The ****ery levels reached heights I could have never imagined

Imma tell my kids about this night

One of the greatest **** shows man as ever witnessed

Last edited:
I know Floyd has the money.

He could link up with his rich investor friends and create his own boxing league where he guarantees there will never be a robbery in a fight.

13 rounds per fight.
One belt/champion per weight class.
Judges are vetted and can't be older than 45 and are each interviewed after the fight and go over why they scored for who and so forth.
Referees can't be over 50 and I'm thinking if they should be interviewed after the fight as well.

There is open scoring after the 3rd, 6th, and 9th rounds so everyone can see who is winning, the fighters included.
Instant replay is used to correct any errors in the ring and shouldn't take longer than 3-5 mins.
No catchweights or rehydration clauses.

I think it's doable.

I’m probably the only person in this thread that thought Ngannou had a chance to win the fight

Most people didn’t even want the fight to happen

So the judges were already prepared to see Fury dominate
They know what they saw Ngannou doing but their boxing brain couldn’t translate that into him actually winning the fight

Go back and watch old Sugar Ray Leonard fights

He would basically wait until the last 15 seconds of the round and just throw a flurry of punches

By the end of the fight you’re thinking the other fighter definitely won and then the judges give Sugar Ray the fight

LeBron stay lying.. You watched the fight like everyone else.. Just admit it.. :rofl:
Right someone should just bring up his tweet from the first Fury Wilder fight saying it was the best he ever saw and be like, ‘this you?’

Saudis about to do boxing what they did to golf, just a matter of time :wow:

Once Ngannou knocked Fury down his plan went out the window, he was too excited ….and that’s ok, can’t blame him. You need power, and a gameplan to beat Tyson.

Fury is a smart boxer when he wants to be, his jab saved the fight and he closed the distance.…eliminating some of Ngannou’s advantage by making him throw short punches that weren’t as powerful.

Go back and watch old Sugar Ray Leonard fights

He would basically wait until the last 15 seconds of the round and just throw a flurry of punches

By the end of the fight you’re thinking the other fighter definitely won and then the judges give Sugar Ray the fight
I only remember that happening in the Hagler fight.

Back
Top Bottom