Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

he looked great against kambosos but he didnt have as much power as tonight

dude so quick his shoes cant keep up :lol:

i thought those were rick owens trainer style boxing shoes but if theyr falling apart, it might actually be some og rick owens and props to him for boxing in those because those are bricks :rofl: and the back of those midsoles are usually held by staples

1702183648002.jpeg

He did what was expected of him against Kambosos, who would barely be a name if Teofimo didn’t slip up against him. But tonight was a masterclass performance. He said he wouldn’t run, he didn’t. He doesn’t have one punch KO power but the power he does have kept Prograis from letting his hands go.

Porgais might as well go take that belt from Rolly. Doesn’t really make sense for Haney to fight him

Hopefully Teo next then Matias (sp)

Interesting tweet lol

Haney running from good fights to chase belts and beat nobody’s gon be a while before he fights anyone noteworthy again .

The press conference post fight he was defending the fact he fought a nobody cuz tank was talking.

2 people Haney don’t wanna fight Tank or shakur. He couldn’t even finish a one dimensional flat footed fighter he need to slow down build up some wins before he go running up to ww or jr ww

Interesting tweet lol

Haney running from good fights to chase belts and beat nobody’s gon be a while before he fights anyone noteworthy again .

The press conference post fight he was defending the fact he fought a nobody cuz tank was talking.

2 people Haney don’t wanna fight Tank or shakur. He couldn’t even finish a one dimensional flat footed fighter he need to slow down build up some wins before he go running up to ww or jr ww

Regis is a nobody :lol:?

Considering it looks like Tank is going to fight Pitbull again which is a fight literally no one is asking for, I really don’t think he should be talking.

I’m not even a Devin fan like that and thought he lost to Loma but he’s got a legit case for fighter of the year and probably has the best resume among his peers at 135/140.

Regis is a nobody :lol:?

Considering it looks like Tank is going to fight Pitbull again which is a fight literally no one is asking for, I really don’t think he should be talking.

I’m not even a Devin fan like that and thought he lost to Loma but he’s got a legit case for fighter of the year and probably has the best resume among his peers at 135/140.
I’ll stand on it .

Haney don’t wanna get in the ring with either

Tank and shakur make light work of porgais

Loma is the one key win he got.
Wish loma would just give shakur that chance but again he ain’t gon do it

Back
Top Bottom