Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Joe Joyce vs Zhilei Zhang weigh-in results: Joe Joyce - 256lbs Zhilei Zhang - 278lbs

Big Bang Zhang with the upset, couldn't miss with that left, closed the Juggernaut's right eye shut

Gervonta isn’t the most articulate, but that’s not a stunning revelation to anyone who’s been paying attention. I think folks know the look of someone who’s about to snap, and he definitely had that look. Some youtube analysts are saying that him looking down and him biting his nails means that Ryan got the best of him, but it didn’t come off that way to me. :lol:

Nah that’s not happening.

After the press conference, Garcia pretty much said that it was too short notice. Which he’s not wrong about. Those purse negotiations take time to finalize and even if either of them really wanted it to actualize, they both understand that the paperwork would never be completed in time for fight night.

Made for a good fight week story though.

bridgerweight title fight weigh in: Łukasz Różański (Poland) 222.2 lbs, Alen Babić (Croatia), 210.7 lbs

I'm hyped about this fight just trying to figure out how to watch it...chillin with my friend who I haven't seen in 2 decades... He moved to Georgia but is in NJ right now for a short vacay... Linking up tomorrow to smoke but I'm a convince him to watch the fight lol

Ryan is going to run all night

Hoping to get Tank to chase him and then catch Tank with a quick power shot

wait

bhop applies testosterone cream and he applies so much that touching someone is enough for their skin to absorb it and fail a drug test?

Back
Top Bottom