Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Even though the Score was disgusting . Thought it would be a draw , didn’t think loma did enough to take the straps and Haney was touching his body all night

To be honest I think Loma was robbed. Haney did some solid things but I think Loma won. Win or lose boxing won tonight. Very proud of these guys taking chances and trying to fight the best. This year of boxing has delivered and the sport isn't dead. I hate how people say that after every big fight but it is a subjective scoring system so some times the results don't pass the eye test but it is what it is. Need guys like Spence and Bud aka T Bum according to my brother threeoneoh threeoneoh to get in the ring and fight each other.

The fix was in from Rd 1

IMG_20230521_010827.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230521_010827.jpg
    IMG_20230521_010827.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 400
Loma was heartbroken. They should really give the losing opponents just a moment of privacy prior to the media entering the locker room.

Well if I'm thinking what the Bobfather is thinking, Haney-Shakur should be next. I would like to see Tank in the mix as well. Plenty of good fights to be made for the rest of the year.

Loma as the challenger needed to pressure more to convince the judges. Not sure you can give him the belts if he didn't clearly dominate Haney outside a couple late rounds. A rematch would be nice but Haney may move on

You got a 130 lb 35 year old fighter schooling a 24 year old welterweight and getting robbed in his legacy fight. Yeah boxing sucks

Loma as the challenger needed to pressure more to convince the judges. Not sure you can give him the belts if he didn't clearly dominate Haney outside a couple late rounds. A rematch would be nice but Haney may move on
This is the problem. this is not how boxing works or how it should work. The sport is scored ROUND BY ROUND. Those 3 minutes can't see who is the champion vs the challenger. You don't need to CONVINCE competent professional judges of anything. All you need to do is win more rounds than your opponent over 12. Haney did not win that fight.

Lomachenko is one of my favorite fighters ever. Still, I PICKED Haney to win. The fact that lomachenko turned back the clock, and beat the fighter who had EVERY advantage in and out of the ring and got robbed is ****in trash. Corruption is ****in trash.

Haney BEST weapon is his jab. EVERYONE who has followed his career SHOULD know this. Lomachenko completely negates his jab for the entire fight but someone still loses. This is just another fact for people who scored the fight for Haney that don't understand what they're watching when they watch boxing

Say what you want about the fight and how you think it went, but giving Haney the 10th round when he was clearly hurt and on shaky legs is just unfathomable. Let's hope for a rematch but there's no way Haney gives it to him.

Say what you want about the fight and how you think it went, but giving Haney the 10th round when he was clearly hurt and on shaky legs is just unfathomable. Let's hope for a rematch but there's no way Haney gives it to him.
He was already talking about moving up bc 135 is hard for him to make weight. Personally, I think he’s ducking Tank and maybe even Shakur.

Tonight is another perfect example why I don't pay for PPV.

Nobody should be giving their money to this corrupt sport.

Last PPV I paid for was Floyd-Pac and that'll be the last. Even Terence-Errol is going to be watched for FREE.

Gratis. Livre. Libre. Gratuito. Free.

Back
Top Bottom