Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Idk if Taylor thought he was gonna do to Teo what Kambosos did, but that was an awful performance he turned in…and this iteration of Teo didn’t look as good as the one that beat Loma.

Idk if Taylor thought he was gonna do to Teo what Kambosos did, but that was an awful performance he turned in…and this iteration of Teo didn’t look as good as the one that beat Loma.

Huh. Bruh he was fighting two completely different styles of fighters in two different weight classes :lol: . Look at the Loma fight and look at how he starts this Josh Taylor fight.

Teo looked great in this fight and everything he said he’d do he did it just like in the Loma fight .He said was gonna wait and dissect Loma and make him feel his power early but be patient.

Josh Taylor is all gas and he arguably lost the Regis fight and definitely lost the Jack fight.

:lol: at comparing how someone fights Loma to how they would Taylor. Teo looked excellent in there.

The belts are the only way a lot of these fights get done nowadays. I wish the other bodies were more like the IBF and stuck to their rules rather than make **** up as they go like the WBC, but it’s preferable to the old system that locked out a guy like Hagler from a title shot for years.

I dont know if anybody caught it last night but right after the Lopez fight he was arguing with Taylors corner about a belt they wouldnt give him. Anyone know what that was about?

I dont know if anybody caught it last night but right after the Lopez fight he was arguing with Taylors corner about a belt they wouldnt give him. Anyone know what that was about?

It was the ring mag belt.

The ring has already said that they are going to send Teo his own but for some reason that was the one belt Taylor’s team didn’t want to hand over.

Is that Joseline from LHH Atl? How my man in the 2nd video tellin everybody to break it up yet he still recordin? Why didn't he try to break it up?

I wouldn't broke up nothin. Some of them strong independent I don't need no man women should have broken it up.

I see why security companies are allways hiring. Ain't no way I'm putting my life on the line like that.

Back
Top Bottom