Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Where rolly been at? I need him to get a big fight, that mfer is hilarious. Press conference and interviews will be gold.

s-l1600 - 2023-08-07T210034.462 (1).jpg

All I know about Helenius is that he was stopped by Deontay and has a loss to Whyte 5 years ago. Anyone giving him more than a puncher's chance? I mean at least they found a replacement on this short notice.

All I know about Helenius is that he was stopped by Deontay and has a loss to Whyte 5 years ago. Anyone giving him more than a puncher's chance? I mean at least they found a replacement on this short notice.

He has heavy hands but he's too slow now, AJ should win via stoppage

I don’t know very many twins tbh, so that relationship always struck me as strange.

Now that I think about it… I don’t know any twins at this stage in my life. :lol:

they should fight each other

might be a decent payday, has there ever been a twin facing each other in boxing thats as big as the charlos?

they should fight each other

might be a decent payday, has there ever been a twin facing each other in boxing thats as big as the charlos?

They might as well. They act like entitled bozos with no regard for family values so they might as well line it up. Similar to the Paul brothers. Me personally I would never fight my brother under any circumstances but like I said these guys are weirdos

Back
Top Bottom