Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Martin got cold feet?
Rumors are that he got a bigger bag waiting for him from Tank. He ain’t beating Shakur so instead give up that 0 to Tank and get the even bigger bag. He was getting 1 mil for this fight so he could def get 2-3mil for fighting Tank.

I like the basic fundamentals pad work much better. That flashy style he does seems like a warmup or something he'll just do on media days because he doesn't want to show to much

1694727699167.gif

Not falling for this again.

feel bad for shakur he gon be on the outside looking in for big fights. Haney ducked and now Martin

Keith thurman is lulz he’d be in the driver seat if he could’ve took himself the bed the night before the pac fight. Crawford a wild boy thinking he going up 2 classes to fight Canelo don’t see it happening

Spence done. Bud ended his career he can’t bounce back being the bully who wants to fight inside and not defend

The optics are not good for Bud to decline the rematch at 154 if the plan is to move up in weight anyway

I honestly think he only wants one more fight and he’s done. He dominated the first fight in a way that left little doubt, he can do whatever he wants at this point.

I think we get the Canelo fight next May assuming he wins. On paper that’s an easier fight for Canelo and would probably sell more than a Benavidez fight would.

feel bad for shakur he gon be on the outside looking in for big fights. Haney ducked and now Martin

Keith thurman is lulz he’d be in the driver seat if he could’ve took himself the bed the night before the pac fight. Crawford a wild boy thinking he going up 2 classes to fight Canelo don’t see it happening

Spence done. Bud ended his career he can’t bounce back being the bully who wants to fight inside and not defend
Up there Shakur he said Frank should have took the 25%, which is the same thing Haney said he should have did for mostly the same reasons

So why is the narrative haney ducked him?

Up there Shakur he said Frank should have took the 25%, which is the same thing Haney said he should have did for mostly the same reasons

So why is the narrative haney ducked him?
Is Frank a belt holder or have held belts? Been a big name with a big fight that he has headlined against a named opponent?

Not the same at all.

Haney and his pops Posturing against a guy who is more talented then him is not the same thing.
Tank shakur and Haney top names in the division and Haney running from his biggest fights lol

Haney didn’t offer loma 25%

We ain’t gon hear Frank name again after tank done with him

The optics are not good for Bud to decline the rematch at 154 if the plan is to move up in weight anyway
I disagree. Why should the loser get to the call the shots especially when there is a contract?

Spence wasn’t bullying Crawford at any point in that fight 154 ain’t gon make a difference. Spence ain’t the bully anymore

I’m not a fan of the canelo hunt tho. It’s a bad idea lol.

Back
Top Bottom