Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

I favor Canelo. He's the bigger guy and I think his power punching is going to wear Charlo down as the fight progresses. If GGG can't KO him, then neither can Charlo.

Yeah Charlo is the taller guy, but can he stay committed all 12 rounds to boxing tall? Just watch that first fight against Castaño. Charlo was getting hit way too much than he needed to and he was the bigger guy. What do you think Canelo is going to do?

You would need to fight an incredibly disciplined fight like Floyd and Bivol did. Charlo doesn't fight like those two and finds himself brawling moreso than boxing. He has a decent jab and faster feet and so he'll need to maximize those things against Canelo and then some.
He’s gonna get planted like Caleb.

Right there with you.

1696001507367.gif

That fight ain't getting made

Dev, Tank, and Shakur gonna be talking about sparring sessions all during 2024 too.

That fight ain't getting made

Dev, Tank, and Shakur gonna be talking about sparring sessions all during 2024 too.

Based on this, my bingo card from now until 9/29/24:
Dev loses to Regis in November.
Shakur wins WBC.
Tank and Shakur spring/summer 2024.
Not gonna comment on Usyk and Tyson because I’m not playing that game anymore.

I haven’t seen a lot of usyk. I watched the Dubois fight and didn’t see anything too special (and thought he got dropped with that legal shot).

Does he realistically even have a chance with fury?

I haven’t seen a lot of usyk. I watched the Dubois fight and didn’t see anything too special (and thought he got dropped with that legal shot).

Does he realistically even have a chance with fury?
Might be an unpopular opinion but after seeing him vs Joshua I think Usyk has a good chance against fury

Canelo wins an unimpressive 117-111 controversial decision even though this fight will be scored way closer with most people seeing a draw.

Canelos best days are long gone but charlo simply doesn't have the style and output to win a decision no matter how well he performs.

Watched Wallin win via SD vs Gassiev, should've been UD easily with 1 judge having a horrible score

Opetaia also busted up Thompson and stopped him in the 4th. Opetaia is a southpaw with elite counterpunching skills, movement, with punching power He's gonna be a problem at the Cruiserweight division for years to come. Could see him become Undisputed

Back
Top Bottom