Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Na **** that. If Chat GPT say so then that **** law. I'm about to run up in Fan Duel offices if they don't pay out.

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 2.28.17 AM.png

edit - na I'm HOT. This **** can't ride. Please tell me I'm crazy and I'm interpreting this wrong...cause if not man I'm about to blow FanDuel **** up. This is on their website under their house rules.

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 2.51.02 AM.png
0066475B-0CFE-4A92-A941-15E419A87329.jpeg

One of the homies got paid for the 8th round bet? Doesn’t make sense man lol . Only $40 but still how did some win and some lose on the exact same bet

I get the Tank is being protected angle and who knows, maybe that changes and maybe he even gets exposed one day, but the last few years he looks more and more refined every time he fights. Don't see how you could not be excited by some of his potential fights.

I get the Tank is being protected angle and who knows, maybe that changes and maybe he even gets exposed one day, but the last few years he looks more and more refined every time he fights. Don't see how you could not be excited by some of his potential fights.

The problem isn't being excited, it's more of why get excited if you don't ever see it actually happening?

Who gonna pull out of the Tank Garcia fight first for an "injury"?
Neither. I predict it won't happen because of the open case he has. Everyone on their side knows that **** ain't happening which is why they keep pushing for this unrealistic April date instead of a more realistic date like june/july.

Neither. I predict it won't happen because of the open case he has. Everyone on their side knows that **** ain't happening which is why they keep pushing for this unrealistic April date instead of a more realistic date like june/july.
The recent fight went on with the open case. Charges may even get dropped since his girl seems to regret calling the police.

The recent fight went on with the open case. Charges may even get dropped since his girl seems to regret calling the police.
All im saying is look at the history of all of these PBC fighters over the past 10 years. Mayweather promotions was nothing but a company within PBC and Tank is still ruled by Al Haymon. Besides a very select few, these dudes simply aren't allowed to fight non pbc fighters. I just don't buy the fact that haymon is gonna risk tank getting knocked out by Ryan Garcia when he's one of the biggest draws in boxing and hasn't fought any real competition in almost 10 years now. Pbc is about business, not making the best fights happen.

All im saying is look at the history of all of these PBC fighters over the past 10 years. Mayweather promotions was nothing but a company within PBC and Tank is still ruled by Al Haymon. Besides a very select few, these dudes simply aren't allowed to fight non pbc fighters. I just don't buy the fact that haymon is gonna risk tank getting knocked out by Ryan Garcia when he's one of the biggest draws in boxing and hasn't fought any real competition in almost 10 years now. Pbc is about business, not making the best fights happen.
Makes a lot of sense. I hope the fight happens in April.

Yeahhh the same Thurman he swore he'd never fight. I keep telling yall, Haymon runs the show over there.

Also, errol ain't ever going back down to welterweight so we can finally forget about the crawford fight for good.

^ I dont think spence wanted to fight thurman... but just fought him because he doesnt have other guys to fight for a decent payday and will still avoid bud and boots...I kinda wish he ducked thurman just cuz thurman was ducking spence when he was champ lol...will be interesting to see where spence goes next because I dont see him going back to 147 after this fight

Back
Top Bottom