Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Navarette got a very long 8 count on that knockdown in the fourth but entertaining fight nonetheless. Wilson should've stuck to boxing instead of being baited into a slug match though

Navarette got a very long 8 count on that knockdown in the fourth but entertaining fight nonetheless. Wilson should've stuck to boxing instead of being baited into a slug match though
Did u see the blatant rabbit punch to a clearly downed Navarrete?

Straight shot top to bottom to the back/side of the dome

Ask Pritchard colon how those feel

I went to high school with James Bryant. I didn't know that he was still doing the boxing thing. He might want to retire after that uppercut.

Benavidez vs Plant isn't a full configuration in the MGM Grand but if they sell out what is left on primary it will still be one of the biggest gates outside of Tank vs Ryan and Canelo fights there

35 y.o. Oleksandr Gvozdyk 🇺🇦 (17-1, 14 КО) will make comeback against 39 y. o. Jorge Daniel Miranda 🇦🇷 (58-21, 22 КО) in Feb 11 Pomona, USA

35 y.o. Oleksandr Gvozdyk 🇺🇦 (17-1, 14 КО) will make comeback against 39 y. o. Jorge Daniel Miranda 🇦🇷 (58-21, 22 КО) in Feb 11 Pomona, USA
I always rocked with Gvozdyk and then Art sent him to an early retirement with that beat down. Cash out a few more times with easy fights then its a wrap

So who do i believe the hold up on tank vs Garcia is? No way both guys agreed to fight with out a rematch clause or the networks been funny?

Barrios looks good. I think Vargas vs foster fight is closer that what commentators say in rd 9. There are moments when foster has lulls and being out worked

Deontay Wilder is reportedly now fielding offers from promoters for his next fight, with his team bringing up a potential Francis Ngannou clash. It’s claimed there is “frustration” between Wilder and PBC over money for a proposed Andy Ruiz fight. [According to @MikeCoppinger]

watching this reaction of his its almost like he couldnt believe it himself how much money Keith Connolly was able to get Hearn to offer

Back
Top Bottom