Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Has anyone seen Tommy Fury fight before?

He seems pretty dismissive of Jake Paul.

...but my understanding is he doesn't exactly have a ton of high level experience himself.

He's not going to be able to look his brother in the eyes again if he loses.

...he might even be excommunicated from the family.

Andy Ruiz is now a free agent after terminating his contract with Al Haymon’s PBC by mutual agreement, his father Andy Ruiz Sr has revealed. [@ESPNKnockOut]

Has anyone seen Tommy Fury fight before?

He seems pretty dismissive of Jake Paul.

...but my understanding is he doesn't exactly have a ton of high level experience himself.
Likely tuning in today to see how this goes down but I’m sure Jake lined up an opponent he really believes he can take apart here.

My question is - is there confirmation that the contracts signed don’t have any stipulations barring knockouts, specifically at Jake Paul?

I know there’s was some info bubbling up about that when he fought Woodley, that he couldn’t knock Jake out. If so.. all these fights are bogus and have no reason for happening.

Likely tuning in today to see how this goes down but I’m sure Jake lined up an opponent he really believes he can take apart here.

My question is - is there confirmation that the contracts signed don’t have any stipulations barring knockouts, specifically at Jake Paul?

I know there’s was some info bubbling up about that when he fought Woodley, that he couldn’t knock Jake out. If so.. all these fights are bogus and have no reason for happening.
I have never heard o that kind of stipulation in a contract for any fight…boxing or otherwise.

How would that even be legal?

If it was, and the fight was considered an exhibition bout, they would have to make it public.

…for gambling purposes if nothing else.

I still think Fury wins but I think it'll go to the cards

I would've expected Rahman Jr to KO

Conor Benn is reportedly set to sue the BBBofC for an expected £3.5million in damages over their handling of the situation with his positive drugs tests. It’s claimed Benn is seeking his Chris Eubank Jr purse and possibly also reputational damages. [According to @MailSport]

Jeeze no matter what happens gotta respect this Paul guy for going at real boxer.

he doesn't look totally out of place.

Back
Top Bottom