Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Boxing experts who is winning?

I don't know if I have low expectations for Jake, causing me toto overrated Jake but he looks pretty good.

seems like a close fight with the edge to Fury?

didnt look that close to me but jake got a lucky kd

6-2 for fury but its boxing and its jake paul boxing so bs gon be coming

good

no shenanigans but that ref doesnt ever need to ref again

and wtf is that belt for?

Jake needs to work on his combos in future fights.

When boxing against legit boxers you can’t be a one punch pony. He has his right and his left hook but he needs to start putting together bunches moving forward.

With that said it surprised me he did this well, especially for being gassed most of the fight. Usually once gassed, immature fighters break their training and bad habits come out.

another bit of respect earned from me toward Jake.

alot of holding in this fight.
ref was quick on the point deductions.

I was entertain. people will still buy a paul fight

Fury shouldn’t be jumping up and down and celebrating like he just won a world championship

He beat a guy who knocked over a few tomato cans and beat a couple of mixed martial artists that already lost to father time

Not a good look bro

They’ve been going back and forth for more than a year. I wanna say Woodley 2 was supposed to be against Fury. Than the Rahkmonov.

So for both, it’s been a collision course. A YouTuber versus a reality TV show star. Absolute white on white violence.

As an up and comer, Paul is Tommy’s biggest opponent. IF Tyson and the father are careful and play their cards right, they can transition the family business to Tommy.

Boxing is like ******** right now. Anyone can do it. MMA fighters. Celebrities. Folks got some entertainment. The fact Jake got $25 million and Tommy $7 is wild. There’s money in this space.

Vasiliy Lomachenko vs Jamaine Ortiz (10/29/22 at the MSG Theater)
Gate Revenue $362,150.00

Back
Top Bottom