Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

He looked like he just woke up during the walk out but I didn't think much of it at the time.

Here's a doctor discussing it all. The ring doctor didn't do the finger or light test when he checked Spence

There’s some good before and after images in this vid for comparison

The next dream match that who knows if it'll ever happen

Screen Shot 2023-07-31 at 6.56.46 PM.png

Styles make fights.

i believe that Terrance Crawford could’ve gone toe to toe with Sugar Ray Leonard. would’ve taken out Roberto Duran, Felix Trinidad and Oscar De La Hoya.

But I think The Motor City Cobra would’ve had his number.

Hearns was 6’1”, 78 inch reach, masterful boxer and had a devastating right hand.

…kryptonite for Bud.

Reporter asked Errol at the post fight press conference if he was feeling well before the fight and Errol’s response let me know something was up
what was his response?

When they showed him right before the fight he looked sleepy as hell. All lethargic. Seemed odd but people were like ahhh that’s how he always looks

what was his response?

When they showed him right before the fight he looked sleepy as hell. All lethargic. Seemed odd but people were like ahhh that’s how he always looks
Turned on the subs and took screenshots so you could see what is being said

It missed the first part of Errol’s response and just picked up when he said “physically”
He actually said “yeah I felt off a little physically”

Starts at 1:30

IMG_4652.jpeg

IMG_4651.jpeg

he lost to a better fighter. Just stop trying to make excuses for the dude when he clearly stated multiple times he ain’t the type to make excuses. He and his team were not prepared at all to make the necessary adjustments for him to even survive the 12 rounds, let alone win the fight

Last edited:
Yall use the word excuse for every F’n thing

Its called making F’n observations and speculation since NONE of us are part of his camp

Just like when Terrance Crawford started hanging with steroid man Victor Conte, boxing fans made observations and speculations

The next fight is Canelo Charlo and yall don’t like Charlo so its gone be the same 💩

Confident “flashy” fighters have yall ready to break your phones

The hate for Floyd was something from another dimension
I don’t think the Earths atmosphere was able to withstand all that dayum hate

Back
Top Bottom