Official 2023 Chicago Cubs Season Thread Vol: (17-17)

At this point, they aren't even seeing 9-10 pitches in an inning. If you're gonna lose, at least try to get into the pen a little and burn bullets for tomorrow. Keep the same approach since Spring Training.

Losing twice at Wrigley is not a good plan for winning a series. :smh:

Team needs to regroup the next 3.

Lester
Arrieta
Hendricks

Gotta have it.

Takes one win to start a comeback. This may be the toughest game in game 5 if they win but if the cubs do then a world of pressure will be lifted and u bet they will be happy to be flying back to Cleveland along with that pressure that will shift back to the Indians. Also the return of Schwarber in the lineup u know Cleveland doesn't want to see him again. To go back to 03 i remember telling this to my friends, if u have a chance to close it out at their place, u better do so because u don't want to lose and have them fly along with u back to your place.

Last edited:
I'm totally shocked they have lost two of three at home. I just Hope they don't get swept at home. Fans don't deserve that. I'm not really tripping as we have seen 1-3 comebacks, but it's tough knowing that one bad game will be your last.

GO CUBS GO

Fowler CF
Bryant 3B
Rizzo 1B
Zobrist LF
Russell SS
Heyward RF
Baez 2B
Ross C
Lester P

Get us to Cleveland.

Final home game of his career, let's send David Ross out a winner.

Would love to see Contreras catch two more times in Cleveland, with Schwarber as DH. :wink:

Win or lose, final game at Wrigley in 2016, the greatest Cubs season in 100+ years.

Only 3 games left this season. :frown:

Yeah, Javy is WAVING right now. So good in NLCS and NLCS, completely lost in the World Series. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom