Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

We're being surgical against Buehler. Good **** Wade.

Edit: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! CRAWFORD BABY. WHERE HAVE THESE BATS BEEN??!!!

I'm not confident in the current pitching rotation. Outside of Webb and Gausman, DeScalfani hasn't consistently produced and Wood seems to be up and down. I think Cueto is done, IMO.

Also thought we would see Heliot Ramos by now. But I suppose we'll have to wait till next season.

I'm not confident in the current pitching rotation. Outside of Webb and Gausman, DeScalfani hasn't consistently produced and Wood seems to be up and down. I think Cueto is done, IMO.

Also thought we would see Heliot Ramos by now. But I suppose we'll have to wait till next season.
Me neither. I think Cueto can have a decent game in the playoffs, but DeScalfani went downhill hard. Thank God Gausman played better last night since he was slumping a bit, Webb has been phenomenal, and Wood is pretty good. If our bats can pick it up again and out bullpen holds their own, I think we'd be in good shape going into October. But man, that Brewers team is getting hot and the Dodgers won't ****ing let up.

Glad we scored early against Colorado, I feel like when we score early, it brings the players mind at ease. Our record has to be thought the roof when we score early.

Back
Top Bottom