Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Some Giants nuggets

In the 2010 NLDS, the Braves tied up the series 1-1, the Giants wins that series 3-1, and y’all know the rest…

In the 2012 NLDS, the Reds went up 2-0, but the Giants come back and and end up winning that series 3-2, and again, y’all already know how the story ends.

Here we are in 2021, Dodgers vs Giants, one of the best rivalries in baseball, are all tied up in NLDS 1-1.

Alex Wood is starting tomorrow and he hasn’t been good vs his old team, the Dodgers, his ERA is I read somewhere is 6.01 against them… He will have a very short leash but he has definitely been good ever since he recovered from Covid.

I am going into enemy territory tomorrow to watch the game with my brother in law, who is a Dodgers fan thru and thru, and I cannot wait to watch the game, crack some jokes and shoot the #### with some Dodgers fans and hopefully the Giants come out victorious!
be safe homes. you know how some of them dodger fans be acting a fool and wanna fight.

Got a ball from the Giants pen! 🔥🔥🔥

D2462C5A-3544-4514-87B5-81EF8946C5A4.jpeg

This Ump is horrendous with the outside strikes. Calls em for LA but left them for us?

Also we should have taken advantage of that top of the first. But we didn’t. SMH cmon bats let’s wake up pls

Back
Top Bottom