Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

I think he lives in Vegas so maybe he's making the trip back.

It's weird, I had more issues in Petco than the Dodgers Stadium. I get some collective boos in the Dodgers stadium, but I never felt threatened.

The only place I’ve ever had issues at was Angel Stadium of all places. And I’ve been to Philly, New York, Boston and other cities who have a reputation for having rowdy fans and never an issue. And it was during an Angels Giants game I went to with my man that’s a Giants fan.

Some Chad bro type dude kept heckling him. The dude flipped out and acted like he never heard bad words before when I told him to shut the F up and called him a fat p word. Dude literally had a meltdown, started screaming and cried to the ushers about my language over something he was the aggressor in lmao.

I think he lives in Vegas so maybe he's making the trip back.

It's weird, I had more issues in Petco than the Dodgers Stadium. I get some collective boos in the Dodgers stadium, but I never felt threatened.
Yo! All is good brosefs! I didn’t see any fights of any kind (Dodgers fans vs Giants or even Dodgers vs Dodgers 😂).

You just get the normal heckling any visiting fans would get from the home fans, you getbooed when you go up to use the bathroom or go and down the stairs, “worst” thing I saw last night was someone throwing popcorn while going down the steps.

Thanks for checking up doe…I got back hella late, around 4 am! But that game was hella good… Crawford really did save that game…. The whole stadium erupted when Mookie hit that ball and you can feel their souls being taken away when Crawford caught that ball! Some of the fans also started leaving in my area around the 8th…. But what about our young rook Camilo “I got it Papi, I’m ready” Doval 🔥🔥🔥

My brother in law and I, he secured yesterday tix 🤙🏽

1B678CBC-F346-4673-9F6A-B9DD7AA4C0DA.jpeg
E467BB8A-B970-4473-96BA-361C6DC85E05.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom