Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

If Logan Webb dominates again tomorrow night where would you rank him in Giants' Mount Rushmore postseason history? Mine would look like this:

Bumgarner 2014 World Series Game 7
Webb 2021 NLDS Game 5
Lincecum 2010 NLDS Game 1
Zito 2012 NLCS Game 5

I LOVE Lincecum, but because his game wasn't an elimination game, I'll rank Zito's above his, but that list is legit.

Dont forget Bumgarner had the complete game shutouts in the 2014 and 2016 wild card games. He also had another complete game shutout in game 5 of 2014 WS

Oh for sure. It was tough because of all the great pitching performances we've seen over the years. Bumgarner 2010 World Series Game 4 was also a gem. That same year Matt Cain had 3 appearances, 7 innings each and gave up 0 earned runs. Also, its not a fond memory because its 2002 but Kirk Rueter came on in relief in Game 7 and pitched 4 shutout innings and only gave up a hit and a walk.

Going to the park tonight for my first playoff baseball game and I’m juiced af.

I was a broke boy during the 2010, 2012, 2014 & 2016 playoff runs and couldn’t justify buying tickets, so I told myself I can’t miss this year.

Been switching between knbr & 957 all morning. Working in Oakland today. Think I’m going to cop a small bottle at lunch time lol.

Going to the park tonight for my first playoff baseball game and I’m juiced af.

I was a broke boy during the 2010, 2012, 2014 & 2016 playoff runs and couldn’t justify buying tickets, so I told myself I can’t miss this year.

Been switching between knbr & 957 all morning. Working in Oakland today. Think I’m going to cop a small bottle at lunch time lol.

just got tickets. a little more than i wanted to pay but me and my boys justified it by saying we didnt go to opening day this year and last year. and its the ******* dodgers

Going double jerseys tonight . Have to break out the big guns

4041B40D-86DC-4FB8-9147-F5A2003F7395.jpeg

They’re gonna switch to Urias after 1-3 IP.. I don’t think we change game plan considering Urias will be the main pitcher regardless.

They’re gonna switch to Urias after 1-3 IP.. I don’t think we change game plan considering Urias will be the main pitcher regardless.
this will backfire (hopefully). TBH the all RHH lineup this season hasnt really been able to figure out lefty starters. From what I remember, most of the damage our RHHs do pinch hitting against lefty relievers.

Anyways, hope Knebel gets blown up 8)

If any of y’all see P-Lo at the game tonight pls say what’s up and get a pic with him for me pls haha

Back
Top Bottom