Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

I'm not gonna answer this because this is a baseball thread, if you care to know, PM me.
This is the San Francisco Giants thread, not the Trayvon Martin thread.

yea and you both got UPSET when i said i could not enjoy the no hitter because of how the season was going and the verdict.

no pm needed

yea and you both got UPSET when i said i could not enjoy the no hitter because of how the season was going and the verdict.

no pm needed
I much rather have conversations with intellectual human beings that don't let emotion get ahead of facts and evidence. You can't be over 16..

Is this Timmy's last year as a Giant?

In vegas found out about the no hitter a couple hours ago. Nice to see someone not named Madison Bumgarner have a great start. With that being said his trade value has never been higher.

Can't win them all. Just have to start winning these series; baby steps. I know most Giants fans hate him, but I feel bad for Zito (as much ad you can for a guy making money for playing sports).
If the team doesn't improve coming up to ghe deadline, I wouldn't be opposed to moving most of these guys.

laugh.gif

Fairweather/Bandwagoners get on after 'chips are won. The way '08 went idk if anyone thought we were gonna be good in '09. KNBR was selling season tix for $680! I dun goofed by not jumping on that.

^ crazy I remember that 680 deal. I guess Sabean was on knbr today saying they have no plans to trade Timmy before the deadline.

I haven't posted in here since I've been busy with an internship. Glad to see us get a W anyway we can.

That 2009 post though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom