Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Home field advantage. Pagan definitely would've caught that had it not been there. But if the wind wasn't blowing as hard as it was it also would've left the park entirely, so what are you gonna do? Just gotta tip your cap and hope Game 2 goes our way.

Home field advantage. Pagan definitely would've caught that had it not been there. But if the wind wasn't blowing as hard as it was it also would've left the park entirely, so what are you gonna do? Just gotta tip your cap and hope Game 2 goes our way.
after the last few years. One thing I've learned is patience and faith in this team.

Man, having to watch this bullpen throw against 1 hitter is bad enough, 6+ innings against this Cubs lineup? :x

Well I'd say this was a good season but all I remember if the struggle after the all star break soooo....

The fact that they entered the postseason with a platoon lineup is a joke. Posey, Pence, Belt, Crawford are all ideally 5-8 hitters.

We had Gorkys Hernandez leadoff a game and now Conor Gillaspie is batting 5th.

Panik has been less than average since his 2014 run, he's been injured as well but my leash is getting short with him.

The front office needs to take notes from across the Bay and land a big time offensive FA, but based on history that's not going to happen.

Blanco was up 3-0 in the count with runners at 2nd & 3rd w/1 out, and he never got that 6th run in.

Bullpen gonna bullpen though.

On second thought, maybe better I don't have FS1. Might have saved my TV from a remote being thrown through it.

Finally found a way to stream audio through my phone. Ridiculous. Needed dolphin browser and the local Hawaii station. I swear MLB doesn't want anyone to watch /listen to their product.

Last edited:
That was annoying. One of the starters is gonna have to come in tomorrow I think. Can't give the bullpen a chance to blow a game.

can't be any harder than '14. At least Giants are the most entertaining of winning teams.
If we're firing in all cylinders and they fold, we might have a good chance.

Hopefully Bumgarner is instilling confidence in Moore, talent-wise, he's a capable pitcher.

It's a Matty Moore Tuesday :pimp:
Samardjiza gunna come out the bullpen tonight? Hopefully it's not needed.

Lets just get it to Cueto on Thursday.

I fell asleep at and woke up just in time to see Panik win the game. Being on the east coast sucks lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom