OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nako xl nako xl

IMG_5866.gif

Where’s your Lincoln clock mgmt rationalization!

nako xl nako xl

IMG_5866.gif

Where’s your Lincoln clock mgmt rationalization!

Didn’t even see you posted this. I’ve got a few minutes. What’s your issue with his end of 4th click management?

Or you did you see someone else say it was bad so you’re parroting it back?

You @‘d me 7 times so I assume you have a take?
Why was it fine clock management? He had 3 TOs with time and only 20 yards to go for a game-winning FG, and they let the clock drain down. Tell me anything that’s right about that.

So yes… you saw someone else say it so you think it must be true?
I said it was terrible in this thread when it happened, and my reasoning is above. You are horrible at avoiding explaining why it was good yourself though.

I said it was terrible in this thread when it happened, and my reasoning is above. You are horrible at avoiding explaining why it was good yourself though.
lol you just posted your reasoning after I asked ten times.

To answer your question, USC got the ball back with 3 minutes in a half that they’d been outscored 24-10 by their opponent. Under Zero circumstances do you allow PSU to touch the ball on offense again.

Why the **** would they call timeouts if they’re playing for the FG? They had the ball on the PSU 45 yard line. At that point it’s on PSU to call timeouts to preserve some clock for a last ditch drive. Which you saw Franklin do at the end.

Miller had the play he wanted on that in route to Duce and just missed him which resulted in the INT and run back to midfield.

If USC had been hurrying up and or stopping the clock at the end that guarantees PSU gets one more crack at a FG themselves right? With even 10 more seconds on the clock allar gets one more shot to wind up in field goal range. Because miller bled it all the way down, even if we fail to score (like we did) PSU has no time to do anything.

Stop posting dumb **** and @ing me.

Your coach just said in the press conference he didn’t know if he should start using his 3 TOs when it was 2nd & 12 at the 50 (which easily could be broken up into two 6-yard gains on 2nd and 3rd downs).

Lincoln/Moss then proceeded to drain the clock to nothing and then THROW on 3rd down with no time left and turned it over.

Brilliant.

Wanted to watch Ashton Jeanty, but that 11pm eastern kickoff is criminal. Too old and washed to deal with this ****

Your coach just said in the press conference he didn’t know if he should start using his 3 TOs when it was 2nd & 12 at the 50 (which easily could be broken up into two 6-yard gains on 2nd and 3rd downs).

Lincoln/Moss then proceeded to drain the clock to nothing and then THROW on 3rd down with no time left and turned it over.

Brilliant.
The premise of your nonsense rambling is that they would have gotten 20 more yards had they called timeouts. They didn’t get those yards. The run was stuffed. A PI was missed and the last pass was intercepted. So they should have called timeout and given the ball back to Penn state with a minute plus to try to score?

Go away.

Back
Top Bottom