OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the issue with Lewis? When Georgia was recruiting him he came across as the type of player who craves attention but at the end of the day he's super talented.

It’s unclear what his deal is.

The rankings services seem to be annoyed with him and dropping him because they think he’s trying to milk the recruiting process for all it’s worth because he knows he won’t play pro ball.

I know his dad is his representative and is offering him to the highest bidder. So far USC has held serve but it’s fascinating that he’s risking being dropped from their class to go play for Indiana or Colorado.

It’s unclear what his deal is.

The rankings services seem to be annoyed with him and dropping him because they think he’s trying to milk the recruiting process for all it’s worth because he knows he won’t play pro ball.

I know his dad is his representative and is offering him to the highest bidder. So far USC has held serve but it’s fascinating that he’s risking being dropped from their class to go play for Indiana or Colorado.

You don’t think he will make it to the league? How come?

I know nothing about the kid or have seen him play, but he seems like a recruit big programs want and they typically make the league

You don’t think he will make it to the league? How come?

I know nothing about the kid or have seen him play, but he seems like a recruit big programs want and they typically make the league
I think you misread what I said. Some 247sports writers said they feel like he's milking recruiting and NIL because HE (Juju) knows he won't make it to the NFL so he's trying to get his big pay day out of HS.

That plus them saying they didn't like his attitude at the summer camps is why they dropped him so far in their rankings. He's in the 100s now and On3 dropped him to a 4 star also. Juju actually was beefing with 247 because they dropped him and wouldn't do interviews with them for a while.

Ehhh....

Not going that far...yes please spend on the Dline....

But want juju too...

I think the Bear experience has turned me off to wishy washy kids. The negative recruiting from him constantly flirting with Indiana and Colorado isn’t helping our public recruiting (though commits claim behind closed doors he’s talking us up.)

I’d rather he bounce now than wait til December to do it if he’s gonna. Compare the optics with him to someone like Ryder Lyons who isn’t even committed yet but is at every game and talking them up.

If Juju was still 2026 he’d still be looked at like he used to be

Him reclassing put him more in the realm of kids who are close to him and he isn’t as special when it comes to that

At the end of the day that’s the biggest thing IMO. His attitude and off field stuff isn’t as big of an impact. I mean hell, Spencer Rattler was one of the bigger D-bags you’ll see as a HS Sr and he was still the #1 QB in the land iirc

Indiana wins by at least two touchdowns right Pabs? 651?

Tonight, both favorites, USC -14, Boise St -4

Jim Carrey Yes GIF

Tonight, both favorites, USC -14, Boise St -4

“USC could be without four of its five starting defensive backs tonight vs. Rutgers.

Have been told that safety Kamari Ramsey and cornerbacks Jaylin Smith, Jacobe Covington and Greedy Vance are all currently viewed as doubtful to play.”

And down 3 front 7 starters and 1 key backup.

I Dont Like It Season 1 GIF by The Roku Channel

“USC could be without four of its five starting defensive backs tonight vs. Rutgers.

Have been told that safety Kamari Ramsey and cornerbacks Jaylin Smith, Jacobe Covington and Greedy Vance are all currently viewed as doubtful to play.”

And down 3 front 7 starters and 1 key backup.

I Dont Like It Season 1 GIF by The Roku Channel
I’ve watched a lot of both just going off that but not injury reports, injuries to USC’s secondary, that matters a lot. Rutgers has faded hard and I do not trust Athan Kaliakmanis (former Gopher) at USC at 11pm eastern time—all things being equal/what I’ve seen. If you guys are down in the backfield then that makes a difference to the spread, but I still don’t know.

Alright lemme slide back from these predictions real quick I was under the impression of me knowing something.

Alright lemme slide back from these predictions real quick I was under the impression of me knowing something.

I haven’t watched them at all so I’m not sure if he’s a huge part of their offense or not. I have heard their backup is pretty good as well though

Back
Top Bottom