OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1725159912109.png

Never had a chance |l

Just literal zero receiver talent.

Nobody open all night. No speed. No separation. Not sure Conner could make throws tonight anyway, but it’s impossible to know.

Just literal zero receiver talent.

Nobody open all night. No speed. No separation. Not sure Conner could make throws tonight anyway, but it’s impossible to know.
I could throw a ball harder than Weigman. He has a noodle arm. Not sure how he is the starting QB of the Aggies.

Pretty good. Wife and dog are out of town, so got the place to myself all weekend. Grill some hot dogs, fill up my redneck plastic pool on the rooftop patio and chill…

Oh wait, football starts that day…ND by 10 I guess?
Damn, I’m good.

Stomach already wasn’t good from little shady taco spot that I love and going during off hours yesterday…then piled chili cheese dogs and PBR tonight on top of meat that had probably been sitting on the grill a little too long yesterday.

At least I still have LSU to whoop some *** tomorrow.

He has 3 more years of this dumb **** and not winning until they tell him thanks, but it’s been a decade. He’ll end up on FoxNews saying he left college football because it became too woke.

Incredible experience. It was a party at the Swamp. We came, we saw, we conquered. Gave them 60 minutes of hell. Today it wasn’t Gainesville, it was CANESVILLE

IMG_2081.jpeg

IMG_2085.jpeg

IMG_2091.jpeg

Need a stringer bell “we up” meme

Back
Top Bottom