OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Florida state still think they’re too good for the acc?

Just a lil more air under that and it’s a touchdown.

Time to recognize DJ U is just not a good QB. Last year watching him as a Beavers fan was frustrating. Felt like he just wasn’t even trying to make the right things happen and just do the bare minimum as a game manager. He just doesn’t have it at this point. Better prepare to start selling insurance.

The worst part wouldn't be going down O-2. It's that both games were solo big eyeball games so EVERYONE WILL TALK FOR DAYS ABOUT HOW *** WE ARE

Someone called in a favor for Scott frost I see.

Florida State is gonna be “consider a coaching change mid season” bad.

Time to recognize DJ U is just not a good QB. Last year watching him as a Beavers fan was frustrating. Felt like he just wasn’t even trying to make the right things happen and just do the bare minimum as a game manager. He just doesn’t have it at this point. Better prepare to start selling insurance.

We need to add Conner Weigman to this too

CC: atlsfinest atlsfinest

I never got the DJ hype. Even at Bosco

He did have that one game against Notre Dame a couple years back where he played his tail off in a losing effort but besides that? Cheeks. I think Lawrence was injured

29/44 439 yards 2TD

Reactions: HIM
LauTime to recognize DJ U is just not a good QB. Last year watching him as a Beavers fan was frustrating. Felt like he just wasn’t even trying to make the right things happen and just do the bare minimum as a game manager. He just doesn’t have it at this point. Better prepare to start selling insurance.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Getting to the point I feel bad for DJ. Dude must be getting absolutely torched online right now, missing multiple open dudes in the endzone

Back
Top Bottom