OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The official OU IG account is already publicizing the Michael Hawkins era. Jackson Arnold isn't getting this job back. Oklahoma's decision making has been pretty wild if you think about it. The cast aside Dillon Gabriel because they believed Jackson Arnold was their next star QB only to give up on Jackson after 4-5 bad starts.

I wonder where he's going to play next season.

Last edited:
The official OU IG account is already publicizing the Michael Hawkins era. Jackson Arnold isn't getting this job back. Oklahoma's decision making has been pretty wild if you think about it. The cast aside Dillon Gabriel because they believed Jackson Arnold was their next star QB only to give up on Jackson after 4-5 bad starts.

That's not the official account, but I agree it's probably over for Jackson

Let their fanbase tell it. If Hawkins would have started against Tenn they would have won because we lead them to a TD drive in the 4th quarter. Let them tell it they are better without LR as their coach

They really let Gabriel go for Arnold? Or was Gabriel going to leave anyway
I don't really know. Their fans made it like OU made the decision that they would go forward with Arnold as the starter this year before Gabriel transferred. Gabriel is the reason why they upset Texas last year and they were somewhat decent but not by LR OU standards. To be honest I live in the DFW area and follow high school football. Arnold didn't show me that he was a 5 star talent. He got that bump due to camps. Now days Camps overrated to a degree.

I did hear Arnold was the reason Dillon bounced. He saw the writing on the wall and obviously said this wont work for him.

Arnold and his people strong armed OU into pushing Gabriel out.

Though, tbh, OU and its coaches and fans kinda did it to themselves with their whole culty nature and anointing Arnold as the chosen one and their football savior. They had no choice but to name him QB 1 because they’d built him up so much, but it was the same deal as Klubnick at Clemson.

UF fanbase acting thirsty af :lol:

After denying they had that BoT meeting that they definitely did have. What’re the chances they decided they can’t fire Billy?

He was gone anyways. Especially once Oregon ($$$) came calling.

I think Arnold lingering in the background played a part.

But man we went through such a strong run of Texan QBs, now they’re all effing ess. I’m cursed. I’ll never look forward to a Texas HS QB again.

Last edited:
I've got to give Kalen props here. This is the best possible way to give a non answer. You can tell he just doesn't want to talk about it and isn't happy about Trump being there but he needs to answer the question in some kind of way

Back
Top Bottom