OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The conversation isn't really about Bear. I hate that I agree with so much of what he says. With Sluka they talk about how he's not going pro, and $100k after taxes isn't going to change his life and he's still on scholly and getting grants. That he is better off staying at UNLV, hoping they're part of something special and parlaying that experience and networking into some sort of career.

The young guy there mentioned that he was poor in college and saved his FAFSA money and parlayed that $11,000 into a post grad head start, so for some of these kids that NIL money could make a huge difference in the mind of a poor kid who has nothing and will have nothing after school.

Older coach (Shaun King) says ok but in a place like Vegas, you could parlay those connections into a job that pays you $250k a year. These agents should be telling kids this. (though imo Sluka is a bad example bc as I said I know the community he's from)

Is anyone else planning on redshirting this thread until Connor is free?
I see you missed that train changed platforms. We’re onto Marcel now.

Done with dudes that can’t make it more than 3 games into a season.

What was that thing GWB said about fool me once?

Surprised Washington is a point underdog, that seems like free money.

Will we see a whole team sit out/boycott because their financial means aren’t being met?? I’m here for it honestly:lol: :lol: :rofl:

We are about to get so cooked on national TV
1392022068_whatsapp-image-2024-08-14-at-10-16-47-pm-1.jpg

Lets go UW!

Not sure how I feel about Fisch playing the backup qb randomly. Is this to prevent him from transferring??

Lets go UW!

Not sure how I feel about Fisch playing the backup qb randomly. Is this to prevent him from transferring??
Think he's trying to do the whole make the defense prepare for a dual thread. He's ok but I don't see how it benefits any kind of rhythm the offense barely gets to begin with

Whatever Miami is paying Cam ain’t enough

He throws the most accurate ball in the country. Might be my qb1

Edit: I’ll just save my thoughts for after the games from now on lmao

Last edited:
I had a feeling Miami would come out flat tonight :lol:. Still should win this game though

Back
Top Bottom