Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Canelo vs Munguía 5/4 DAZN PPV

This mentally unhinged Ryan is something else haha.

Still needs a lot of improvement though. I would like to see him throw more jabs. Also, his version of the shoulder roll/back turning is not it!
I really hate to say it but it's this generation's "rope a dope"

I don’t follow boxing like i used to but it’s clear that Devin Haney is a tier two at best fighter.

Tank is a clear cut top dog tier 1 fighter. He’s the Floyd level fighter of this generation. Garcia is a tier 1 fighter but has critical flaws that make him beatable. And he really can’t fix those flaws (like defense) it seems so he’ll be an entertaining fighter but never more than that. He’s definitely got some great dynamite in his hands.

Both of these guys looked subpar... One thing I'm noticing is that these newer guys have terrible defense. Why doesn't Floyd work with any of them?

Both of these guys looked subpar... One thing I'm noticing is that these newer guys have terrible defense. Why doesn't Floyd work with any of them?
“Defense” is a small part of it. Floyd chose stylistic mismatches past their prime
maidana, ghost jumped up two weight classes to become a phone booth fighter, and Berto?

Super cringe

Ryan said in the conference he’s not fighting at 140 any more , he physically can’t do it .

Him VS Boots at 145 probably the next move but he said he wants Fundora at 154 lol

Floyd still collecting bags himself he ain’t time for that 🤷🏽‍♂️
Yeah you right, Floyd probably wouldn't do it unless a big bag was involved for him. I remember Tank mentioning something about him not wanting younger boxers to surpass him. I hope the goat ain't out here hating on the young cats.

Idk man I don't care how much bread I got, I can't see myself risking 250k for a 25k payout but I guess you can afford to take them risks when you in their tax brackets 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom