Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Stevenson vs Harutyunyan 7/6 ESPN

damn

wilder out

i woulda gave him another chance though but probably would have just gotten worse

Last edited:
no idea what wilder was complaining about after he got hit, i think the hit got him confused

he turned around and got ko’d

wilder is trash, line him up against a 40 year old nobody and he gets a highlight reel KO

Otherwise, trash

Maybe AJ will fight Wilder now.
What a time to be alive!!! The big three about to be the big Ukraine (and if they strip him lol).

Joshua at least rehabbed post Usyk. We still have the Fury/Usyk rematch. But Wilder probably done. Too lackluster performances.

He’s always been done. there never was a truly good wilder that is a serious fighter. He’s got heavy hands but some of the worst boxing skill and ring gamesmanship i’ve ever seen. Any skilled active hands heavyweight basically can give him the work and his only chance is a big bomb.

Decent career but disappointing because of what could have been. Never showed the discipline to actually improve his skills. A Deontay Wilder with actual boxing skills could have been mentioned up there with the GOATs.

He’s always been done. there never was a truly good wilder that is a serious fighter. He’s got heavy hands but some of the worst boxing skill and ring gamesmanship i’ve ever seen. Any skilled active hands heavyweight basically can give him the work and his only chance is a big bomb.

Yup. No tact, finesse, footwork. Nothing. Used the same game plan against every fighter

Back
Top Bottom