Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bringing Burks back is lowkey sabotage....until he has one of his Kobe moments at least :lol:

Last edited:
slightly different role, but there's no way he wouldn't be more serviceable than taj gibon at this moment

I knew this would be a tough one. New guys playing big minutes and still banged up.

What I will say is, I appreciate Taj and his loyalty and will to put it all out there for the team but he doesnt have much of anything to put out, unfortunately. If we had Sims at least, we would have had a better chance last night. The Taj minutes were huge, we had no rebounding or inside presence defensively.

Also, Bojan impressed the hell out of me with his defensive effort. I’ll admit I haven’t watched enough of his game prior, just know he can score the ball and is clutch. The word is that he’s a terrible defender. I was expecting a revolving door with him but I actually liked his effort. Hopefully he can maintain that level.

Im sure Thibs told Burks, play like you want to score 20 cause we need it. Cause that boy was gunning lol.

Just gotta get healthy and we can be looking like a contender.

You can tell Bojan wanted to fit into the team. He was playing unselfishly and almost tentative to shoot at times. I really enjoyed watching him try to fit into the team. Burks on the other hand just looked like a chucker at times. Maybe he was trying to do too much, idk. Taj is a nice guy and good to have on the bench as 12th man in that David Wingate role, but he has no touch around the rim anymore and can’t rebound.

Burks was out there chucking a little too much last night. Someone needs to put him in check and say this isnt the same Knick team he played with before.

Got lucky last night and finally found an authentic Brunson in my size.

IMG_0702.jpeg

*free coinbase/knicks sock giveaway on entry

Correct.

I usually go with the 44 but when I tried it on about a month ago, it was too tight with a hoody under.

I bought a 48 last year and I’m big at 6’2 and 240 atm and it’s tight on me. I’m losing weight though and it’s been fitting much better. I bought a 48 for that reason. I have some authentic which are like down to my knees which were large from back in the day.

I bought a 48 last year and I’m big at 6’2 and 240 atm and it’s tight on me. I’m losing weight though and it’s been fitting much better. I bought a 48 for that reason. I have some authentic which are like down to my knees which were large from back in the day.
Yeah before adidas lost their contract jerseys I always sized down. Prob gotta get my size or up on these nike jerseys

So I'm going way back but I remember when a Champion 44 was a large :lol: I actually have one from when I was a kid and the baggy look was in style...I tried it on recently and it fit me good :rofl:

Sizing is definitely all over the place between the brands and years. I have over 20 authentic nba jerseys from sz 40-48, that all fit pretty much the same.

The Brunson has the “+2 length” and is a tad bit longer than i would ideally want but the 44 was way too snug.

Bojan is so smooth and good out there as a teammate. Meanwhile Burks is playing losing basketball. He’s going to be a serious liability for us.

Back
Top Bottom