Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super jerked. Wow.🤬

Donte got hurt too. Smh

Thibs gotta chill and we need to forfeit the Magic game.

Take early vacation leave and heal up.

Let the Westchester Knicks play Orlando.

I didn’t watch this game as I was watching the rangers game. But, Brunson really doesn’t get the respect from the refs that he deserves in general.

the FT disparity is wild, especially considering how many points in the paint we had. the fact that refs aren't held accountable for these kinds of games is why it keeps happening.

McBride finally broke through into the rotation just to have Burks come back and cut into his minutes. Thibs has to find better balance between the two, especially if you're still playing Brunson, Hart and Dante 40+ minutes in the process cause the team is thin right now.

Just gotta make it to the all-star break.

Deuce’s mins are typically directly tied to JB’s. Burks should be taking Grimes’ spot when the roster is at full strength.

As captain of the Deucehive no one is more frustrated than I but he’s not coming out of the lineup that’s for sure.

Bogi mite find himself in Evan’s seat if he can’t defend worth a damb.

Adam Silver needs to make a penalty or bonus system whereby incorrect calls are penalized and/or the refs with the least incorrect calls receive nice bonuses. Obviously, refs should not be able to gamble but I can see how they can find loopholes like asking their friend or relative to bet for them and then split 50/50.

egregious behavior from the refs last night. the game from the beginning was called terribly. knicks fought through all that only to get the final boss treatment at the end

it happens too much in the nba

Screenshot_20240213_142216_Chrome.jpg

divincenzo was limping at the end of the game

starters played the entire 3rd quarter.
no bodgdanovic, no burks.
bogdanovic returned halfway in the 4th.

i understand the need to ease them into the team, but that probably should have been handled differently last night

seems like everything was against this team last night :lol:

Back
Top Bottom