Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's really insane how useless Burks has been. Nobody expected dude to be 6MOTY but he's borderline unplayable. We traded Fournier for Black Fournier
he's had plenty of time to get into rhythm, right? this loss was more frustrating than it should've been

IMG_0738.jpeg

Grabbed a City Brunson tonight at MSG. Idk why THIS 44 is good money but when I tried the home/white 44 it was tight… THIS 44 is what I wanted.

The 48 is a little longer than I would like… smh

P.s.
BURKS SUCKS!

damn i gotta stop by before they disappear like the black last year

Yea. The availability of authentics is super weird to me these days.

A guy bought 2 of each size of the Brunson city authentic right before I grabbed mine. :smh:

Not worth the essential bodies 🐾 if them Pistons gonna give you nothing on either end for now atm.

Decimated by injuries now in a dogfight, from day 1 essentially, so can understand the sentiment but iHart needs to cool it. Wanting more mins and telling the staff he’s good to go now might not help in May.

DiVo was pretty buns as well but 🤷. I really don’t like his nonchalant FTs tho that seem to miss in big moments at times. ****s be like like he just tossing them up but I digress.

Closer to the 8th seed than 3rd now :smh:

Just hoping we could stay in 4th & get healthy a few weeks before the playoffs to get back in rhythm. Really unlucky turn of events.

Thibs gots to go if he thinks the answer is playing Burks more
It's no secret that I've been wanting Thibs gone for a while now. However, I would much rather see him prove me wrong and lead this team to success. That being said, I couldn't agree with you more. In what world was playing Burks more, the solution? It's evident he doesn't even believe it himself, considering he pulled him out and never returned him. Burks tends to take ill-advised shots and doesn't involve his teammates. With that being said, I'm reserving judgment until we're back at full strength. The team was playing cohesively prior to injuries, and Burks could likely benefit from having other shot makers alongside him, rather than feeling like he's the sole one (in his mind!).

if you remove the trades our team would be a lot better because the guys we traded IQ, RJ, fournier, grimes are all healthy and can contribute now... but with everyone healthy the OG trade made us a lot better... I still dont understand trading grimes though.... we gave up for burks and bojan who are older than this current team....when they score consistently they are good but other than that they dont bring much to the table... at least with grimes he doesnt have to score to be effective

Back
Top Bottom