Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mikal Bridges is a knick

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1694947753610.gif

Mandem not happy unless its something to ***** and moan about :lol:

Realizing it’s hard to hate on many of the faces in the building NOW so it’s some gump *** hating dudes reaching for anything to tear them down.

word spreads took me out :rofl:

bad enough that a lot of fans can't even attend games at msg cause tickets prices are so prohibitive. out of state fans have to pay the penalty too

even if you're living out of state/nyc broadcast area there's really no incentive to get msg+ at those prices

If you’re out of state, your best bet is single team league pass for 90 or premium for 150

Anyone buying this is a buttpirate

wasn't he saying he can shoot 3s? Thibs might kill him if he actually took any in game, but if he can then pulling them once a game wouldnt hurt. he needs at least a drop step hook.

Basically every fan thinks of themselves as the owner/general manager,” Dolan told The New York Times.
“We don’t want you there,” Dolan told the paper.

He cited the MSG code of conduct, stating it prohibits guests from being confrontational with fellow attendees or MSG employees, and believes signs calling for him to sell violate that code.

“(They’re) directed at, on a personal basis, the guy who’s in charge – me,” Dolan said

i have a feeling julius' extension timing up with embiid, giannis & booker (even donovan mitchell) potentially moving elsewhere is gonna get spicy.

he's gonna ask for a big extension having 2 time all nba, mip & 2 time all star under his belt

i have a feeling julius' extension timing up with embiid, giannis & booker (even donovan mitchell) potentially moving elsewhere is gonna get spicy.

he's gonna ask for a big extension having 2 time all nba, mip & 2 time all star under his belt

Might be a reason he switched agencies. I dont think he's in our plans to extend.

Back
Top Bottom