Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Brunson and Haliburton wrestling

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some clown reporter trying to get Mitch mad like he’s on the trade block.

Following an impressive campaign last season, Mitchell Robinson has apparently solidified himself as a key part of the New York Knicks' future.
And it doesn't appear that the organization will be letting him go easily.
With the bloated nature of the current NBA trade market, the Knicks are reportedly looking for multiple first-round picks for their starting center in any potential deals, according to Yahoo Sports' Vincent Goodwill.
A price tag that may be a bit too high for most teams around the league.
If Embiid demands a trade, Mitch and picks would be ready to go.

FB_IMG_1696096887035.jpg

Seems like everyone on the same page this year. I think we get off too a real good start with Brunson and RJ in shape already.

I remember last couple years IQ struggled big time to start the season. With Donte there and an improved Grimes, I’m excited.

Seems like everyone on the same page this year. I think we get off too a real good start with Brunson and RJ in shape already.

I remember last couple years IQ struggled big time to start the season. With Donte there and an improved Grimes, I’m excited.

Im hoping for once RJ starts off shooting well from 3. Because he has slow starts to the season with that after shooting really well in the preseason.

Oohhhh baby if the video i just saw is legit…

These alternate jerseys this yr are the best jerseys we have had in yrs!

These
IMG_0919.jpeg

With black side panels like the 99-2000 jersey.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Oohhhh baby if the video i just saw is legit…

These alternate jerseys this yr are the best jerseys we have had in yrs!

These
IMG_0919.jpeg

With black side panels like the 99-2000 jersey.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

This jersey doesn’t need Black. It’s perfect.

Evan can clap back saying “ who holds the Knick record for most 3s in the season? How were our shooting #s in the playoffs?”

Thibs is a funny guy. Reporters were bringing up analytics all the time when we were struggling and he’d backfire with the game is not all about analytics. Now he’s using #s to back up his claims on why Evan is in the dog house.

Didn’t like his response.

Back
Top Bottom