Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mikal Bridges is a knick

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ewing was finished physically when he left and Melo gave up

It’s a shame things didn’t work for either of them here

i would trade quickly and picks for a shot at jrue

I’d even keep quick for off the bench and give them grimes and picks if the blazers preferred.

Jrue next to Brunson is a great fit.

Last edited:
It’s a good fit, but rather just keep our assets when that next cornerstone is available.

Adding Jrue doesnt move the needle much. Still a 2nd round exit.

Upon further review, I’d do it and let Grimes be the 6th man. OG or no OG. They do fit well and nothing is lost defensively since he’s elite.

No way in hell am I giving up QG for Jrue tho.

Reports saying we‘re “interested”.

I think we got rid of Obi a little too early

Especially with blazers rebuilding, already having three guards in sharpe, Scoot & Anfernee Simons. They probably would have been interested in Obi

We may have to keep an eye on Siakam, Embiid, Donovan Mitchell

Especially with blazers rebuilding, already having three guards in sharpe, Scoot & Anfernee Simons. They probably would have been interested in Obi

We may have to keep an eye on Siakam, Embiid, Donovan Mitchell

I think Jrue ends up with the 6ers for harden and picks somehow to keep Embiid happy.

I think Jrue ends up with the 6ers for harden and picks somehow to keep Embiid happy.
Eh, I doubt Harden goes to Portland. What is Portland gonna do with a vet that is washed and Portland is currently rebuilding? I can see Jrue going to the Heat or the Knicks (though probably not ideal since as mentioned, he will demand the max when his contract expires).

Almost feels like Me7o retired a szn too soon |l

He would’ve been perfect in the D🥀 role as the backup forward some believe we still need.

He’d probably be good for 8 minutes every other week. I’ll take it while the good times are rolling.

The vibes on the bench would be great.

hope you guys in nyc are doing alright today. **** looks crazy

F7NZvqUXIAAnfg2.jpeg

F7NZvqRXsAAFAPE.jpeg

Last edited:
Some clown reporter trying to get Mitch mad like he’s on the trade block.

Following an impressive campaign last season, Mitchell Robinson has apparently solidified himself as a key part of the New York Knicks' future.
And it doesn't appear that the organization will be letting him go easily.
With the bloated nature of the current NBA trade market, the Knicks are reportedly looking for multiple first-round picks for their starting center in any potential deals, according to Yahoo Sports' Vincent Goodwill.
A price tag that may be a bit too high for most teams around the league.

Back
Top Bottom