Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Dua Lipa sues Dolan

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_1917.jpeg

:pimp:

Yo Gabe, are you going to fanaticsfest next month? They sold out already for the Nova knicks pics.

Last I checked, they still got Melo, Allan Houston and Larry Johnson

King Kolek is good. An NBA rotational player.
Rokas needs to light it up every game to get a spot.
Hawk Tuah dude is G league material
Pac Daddy 2 years away

Yo Gabe, are you going to fanaticsfest next month? They sold out already for the Nova knicks pics.

Last I checked, they still got Melo, Allan Houston and Larry Johnson

Nah man. I didn’t even know they were doing this… smh… that woulda been dope! Were autographs part of it too?

Athletic said today the current situation with Precious is a win/win for both player and Knicks - potential to do a S&T with him where he ends up making more than the min and Knicks get a better back up C

Athletic said today the current situation with Precious is a win/win for both player and Knicks - potential to do a S&T with him where he ends up making more than the min and Knicks get a better back up C

If we got Capela as our Center off the bench Fanduel will get a $2k deposit for Knicks chip from me

S&T for Capela could work with some added salary + exception. He’s not exactly on their timeline at 30 and they have a lot of young talent around Trae who’s still young enough to keep around for now. Achuihuaha is a true 4 who can play the 5, versatile, but Thibs needs his rim protectors.

Back
Top Bottom