Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of the Unicorn, was pondering a reunion the other night.

Issa pipe dream but there’s still a chance for the KP trade to become a whole fleecing if son wants to come back home. He’s got a player option coming up. We got Grimes and someone else iirc already from the trade.

Pipe dream of all pipe dreams is getting both him & Grant as FAs this off-szn. Maybe too much of a good thing having so many Robins but if they can work out a good balanced attack, recognizing the hot hand for the night, this team is ready to compete for it all.

Surprised the trades worked the other night on fanspo. Grant and KP getting new contracts but I don’t think either is worth more than 25/year.

All team’s get better imo
8A3F3142-5730-485D-94E8-899AD03943C1.jpeg

JB/RJ/Dubious/Grant/KP
Grimes/Hart/Sims/Mitch
Deuce

Won’t expect a 10 man rotation still but Deuce will still get burn for any guard injury or poor play.

Looks elite to me 🤷

Good read. Do y’all think that we’d be where we are if we had traded for Donovan?

The cavs are marginally better than us with donavan... he would be dope here but its not the end of the world without him either...on another note if we get more than 45 wins I'll be impressed... I predicted 40-45

i honestly dont think we'd be at 42 wins if we had traded for Donovan. continuity is extremely important. i dont think Randle would've taken a back seat to Donovan and that would've affected his attitude and the locker room. Brunson takes the pressure off Randle and creates his own shot. him AND Donovan would've been even worse defensively and everyone else's usage/shots go down.

Nvm.

I’ve moved on & don’t care to revisit last summer the way the szn has gone.

Once again, I wish we could keep all the Babybockers but that’s gonna be tough.

right. it was going to be RJ, IQ, Obi, and Mitch.

a defensive unit of Brunson, Donovan, Fournier?, Randle, and Hart would get TORCHED every single night. Donovan also takes 20 FGA. highly doubt Randle would've given up his looks.

No 60 piece and a ****ing L.

Never again, going to sleep.

***** *** Thibs didn't challenge a clear pushoff... take that timeout and shove it up your *** MF.

I just think Thibs should of have challenge the Brunson foul. At the very least he could of have talked and calmed the players down.

Last edited:
Thibs not putting Mitch at the end was horrible coaching. We couldn't get a big rebound or stop in the paint that entire end of the 4th

Back
Top Bottom