Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mo Cheeks hired as assistant coach

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heat outworking the Knicks.

That's what is killing me. Spo is the better coach hands down, but Thibs isn't on the court hustling for rebounds or making that extra effort. He's going to get his fair share of blame the Heat want it more
Yup nothing he can do about the Knicks all of sudden losing their nose for the ball

Really might lose a series 1-4 after winning the last series 4-1. No way anyone can not think Thibs deserves most of the blame

Heat outworking the Knicks.

That's what is killing me. Spo is the better coach hands down, but Thibs isn't on the court hustling for rebounds or making that extra effort. He's going to get his fair share of blame the Heat want it more

Wait tho, Thibs is supposed to be the

Hustle…Defense….Boards…. and Effort guy tho right?

But not only has Spo outclassed him and made him look like a complete moron.

Spo beat him at his own game on top of beating Thibs with everything else.

1683597591580.gif

Bro you complain about every coach. I come in here once every four years and it’s the same **** 😂
:lol: Not to throw son bail, but you mean he's been unhappy with the stellar lineup of coaches we've had?

Thibs is best but has known limitations for some reason people are expecting him to break through.

Yea Thibs gotta go this off-season

There's a clear ceiling with him at the helm

And we need to add way more shooting + offense

If the Knicks played well and this was a close series and we lost - I’m cool bro. That’s fine.

But in no way shape or form are the Knicks supposed to be this outclassed. This outcoached.

ESPECIALLY by a team that’s not that great roster wise. We actually have real talent now and we only won ONE half in EIGHT halves of basketball.

This shouldn’t be a rout, this should be closer.

The Heat play slow Af Just like our starting lineup does. Idk why this bum Thibs doesn't throw in a faster paced lineup off the bench with Obi, Hartenstein, Fournier, Hart, and McBride. Hart, McBride, and Hartenstein can cover the defensive deficiencies of the other 2 but Obi can leak out for easy points and Fournier spreads the floor

Rather leave than deal with **** takes from fools stuck on repeat

There’s fine line between being a Homer and a realest bro. And you’re on the Homer side I get it.

But don’t talk basketball if you don’t know what you’re talking about.

I’ll see you next year. Be safe. 🫡

Back
Top Bottom