Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mikal Bridges is a knick

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
at first i thought we should've drafted Haliburton over Obi, but i'm glad we didnt. this corny mf would've made it hard to watch this team, and we'd be farrrrr less sucessful.

FB_IMG_1718403755510.jpg

Restoring more culture

They don’t talk nearly as much how the team [Dolan] does take care of their own. Up and down the staffs are former players.

****, then there’s this. ✊🏾. Became a disaster largely thanks to a conman posing as a coach. H2O ofc still around too.

Alright the off-season is officially here. What moves should the knicks be making? Trade the draft picks and move up...package them in another trade?....The apron is gonna make things a little tricky.

Alright the off-season is officially here. What moves should the knicks be making? Trade the draft picks and move up...package them in another trade?....The apron is gonna make things a little tricky.
Whoever we draft isn't gonna get any burn tbh. I think we're gonna end up trading.

I think the knicks will look to trade Bogey first before Mitch. Isiah and OG resigns.
As for the draft, I think its possible that those picks will be packaged. But I wouldn't be mad if we get a Zach Edey if he's available.

Back
Top Bottom