Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mo Cheeks hired as assistant coach

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While the NBA is thriving, skeptics might argue that the league doesn't rely on the Knicks to excel. However, I believe they are mistaken. If the Knicks regain their greatness, the entire NBA stands to reap significant benefits. In my opinion, the Lakers, Celtics, and Knicks are the three teams that ultimately carry the league.

Once Curry retires, no one will care about GS.

While the NBA is thriving, skeptics might argue that the league doesn't rely on the Knicks to excel. However, I believe they are mistaken. If the Knicks regain their greatness, the entire NBA stands to reap significant benefits. In my opinion, the Lakers, Celtics, and Knicks are the three teams that ultimately carry the league.

Once Curry retires, no one will care about GS.

Must hurt to hear your crowd cheer for the Knicks. Knick fans at the Hornets game were chanting for us mad loud lmfao.

Might have something with Donte starting. Wouldn't be opposed to seeing Grimes with the faster second unit.

I didn’t expect Donte to contribute much offense but he’s proved me wrong the last few games.

Mitchell and RJ continue to impress even though RJ looked a little rusty.

Not gonna fall for this **** again like I did last year but they’re fun to watch.

We're a better team than last year. Seems like the players understand each other more now. Less hesitation in passing the ball in players preferred spots this year.

Chemistry improved even with the amount of tunnel vision guys we have. RJ and Randle arent looking each other off as much and players seem to be ok with Brunsons dribbling.

strong game tonight against the timberwolves.
beat teams they were supposed to win against, but they're 6-1 over their last 7 games

F_Z5ky7XcAApxZg

I have a strong admiration for Ant, and I wish him success. However, since he criticized RJ by suggesting they (Wolves) let him take the last shot because he wasn't good, I hope RJ consistently outperforms him in every H2H game. No one is superior to my young guns.

KAT showing me something. This will be taken into consideration next time the trade rumors begin

Back
Top Bottom